CW ANNOUNCEMENT: Superman And Lois Premieres Tuesday, February 23!

If you go in thinking it is going to be awful than it is probably going to be awful…it best to have an open mind
:grinning:

5 Likes

Tell that to the time I watched The Dark Knight Returns Part 2, Reign of the Supermen, or Smallville, or read Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E.

1 Like

I expect Superman & Lois: Legacy of Hope will be better than the actual episode. Granted I dislike the first episode of most my favorite shows including Smallville.

1 Like

I’m late to the party, but I think my comment is still valid. I voted, “Don’t care”, but I really meant I don’t like the new suit. Shoulders are too broad, and the neck doesn’t seem like it can support that much mass. I really liked the one in Supergirl, or at least liked it more.

1 Like

2 episodes in and I’m hooked. Very glad to hear that they (CW) see the potential as well and ordered a season 2 already.

3 Likes

Hey there everyone! I have a possibly dumb question that I just couldn’t find with my (admittedly limited) Google searches. I couldn’t find a better thread for this, so sorry if this is out of place.

All that said, does anyone know when the show’s going over to HBO Max? I know the first few episodes were up for a limited time towards the beginning of the season, but I haven’t seen any updates on when the full season is coming out. If I have to, I’ll watch it on the CW app, but the amount of ads they place gets really annoying and I’d rather just sit down and binge it over a couple of sittings.

1 Like

I think it is a month before season 2.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Recently this site and several others have listed Superman and Lois to be on HBO Max for September 17th.

Sept

4 Likes

Thank you!!!

3 Likes