CW ANNOUNCEMENT: Superman And Lois Premieres Tuesday, February 23!

Seems worth checking out.

5 Likes

I am definitely watching episode one and most certainly episode 2 and season 2 episode 1.

4 Likes

I’m excited for the show now that the suit looks like that

4 Likes

Hell yes! I wouldn’t miss it for all of the candy in Kandor! :superman:

5 Likes

They definitely have my attention. Excited for the pilot episode.

4 Likes

I’m a huge Superman fan and very excited for this! Love the new suit it should look awesome on TV. I literally just bought in digital the whole series of Lois & Clark for $18.99 today on Vudu! Great deal even though it’s only available in SD. But I do have plenty of Superman to watch till February! I never got to see all the episodes so I’ll be watching some for the first time. Especially later seasons.
Well back to the new show, I have really enjoyed Tyler as Superman and I think he’ll continue to do a great job. Very interested in finding out more about the 2 boys. And seeing more new DC bad guys pop in to give Supes some trouble. But not too much because after all he is SUPERMAN!

8 Likes

Cape is way better than before.

It needs trunks.

More cloth for the kryptonians, less armor. Kryptonians needs no armor and I don’t like the idea of their parents going: “Farewell Kal and Kara - I packed some kevlar synthweave that your new parents can sew you clothes from.”

Suit could be a lot better but I like Tyler as Superman. Hope he stays the humble character he has had so far.

7 Likes

Thanks for this tip. Found the same deal on iTunes and purchased it myself :slightly_smiling_face:.

5 Likes

Oh no. I have no idea when the other shows come back and I don’t want to miss anything.

4 Likes

Not as good as Dean Cain (Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman), and Christopher Reeve (Superman 1-4). Also, Tom Welling (Smallville) is better. Dean is the best, though.

6 Likes

I have a feeling based on your name there isn’t much discussion here haha :smile:
Congrats on the first post though! Welcome to the community!

7 Likes

this is super exciting! looking forward to it!

5 Likes

Thanks

4 Likes

6 Likes

Same!!! I loved the show!!!

4 Likes

I still have trouble seeing him as Superman. Let’s see how the stories and the acting goes.

2 Likes

Same. I am watching, but prepared to turn it off in disgust. Hopefully it is great.

2 Likes

I really enjoy him as Superman and I am looking forward to see more of him

4 Likes

We can only hope!

2 Likes

Rao help us.

2 Likes