CW ANNOUNCEMENT: Superman And Lois Premieres Tuesday, February 23!

Read more about this instantly iconic suit here :superman:
It’s HAPPENING! Will you be tuning in? What are you hoping to see from this latest installment in Superman television? Let us know in the comments below! :point_down:

34 Likes

I’m so excited for this show!!!

8 Likes

Heck yeah! I know what I’m doing Tuesday, February 23rd!

7 Likes

:superman:uper Awesome™:+1:
Can’t wait.

9 Likes

Very excited!!! I’m interested to see what happened after Crisis, and how the show will pick up after supergirl ends this season.

(I’ve also loved Tyler Hoechlin since teen wolf and love him in the suit!)

8 Likes

I like this suit way more than the one he wore in Supergirl. But what Do You Think?

• Love The New Suit
  • Hate The New Suit
  • Don’t Care

0 voters

7 Likes

This suit is awesome!!!

7 Likes

I see what you did there!!! :rofl:

7 Likes

Cool! I won’t be watching as it airs (because I wait to watch all DCCW shows when they drop on Netlfix/HBO Max when the seasons conclude [I hate waiting week-to-week lol]), but it’s cool to get an actual release date. I wonder how many episodes it’ll be? Standard 20 or so, or a shortened season?

9 Likes

Comes out the week before my birthday! Can’t wait!

8 Likes

Super (pun intended) excited for this. I really like Tyler Hoechlin as an actor and his portrayal of Superman has quickly become one of my (if not #1) favprite live action Superman portrayals. Excited to get some more of it (along with the rest of the stellar cast).

8 Likes

Sweet!

Love the new look. The piping details and belt are a bit evocative of the New 52 suit… the high neckline reminds me of Brandon Routh… and the metallic sheen and fabric texture recalls Henry Cavill… all with the classic House of El crest. Pays homage to previous works while definitely being its own thing. Me likes! Now let’s get us some Hoechiln action figures and statues!

7 Likes

While I generally prefer my Superman and Batman undies on the outside, this suit still is amazing. It’s clear they are going for a New 52 design while also having some other details from other places. Love the cape and how it doesn’t have a clasp like the other one did and the emblem looks great. Amazing suit. Can’t wait for the show.

8 Likes

I like the cape look, but miss the red trunk with yellow belt. I’d give it 3 out of 5 stars.

8 Likes

Same. I prefer trunks and maybe a lighter color palette but that doesn’t always translate to live action well so it’s fine. Also one thing I just noticed which isn’t a big deal at all and still love the suit, Does anyone else think the S emblem is a little small? It looks great and love the classic design but it’s just a small nitpick I have.

4.5/5 for me. It’s amazing but these tiny things could make it absolutely perfect for me. Can’t wait to see it in action.

7 Likes

am i the only one who dislikes the metallic superman suits?

6 Likes

Great upgrade. Soooo glad they tucked in the cape for this suit. Everything just looks more stream-lined now (angular belt, getting rid of the exposed shoulder area from the last suit, smaller S logo). I’d prefer a bigger S logo. That’s the only nic-pick I have. Otherwise this looks fantastic.

6 Likes

Yeah…

• I’m a trunks guy too, but am totally on board with trunkless if well executed, and I think that applies to this one.

• The S is just a little on the small side, but again, it looks good… and at least not as tiny as the Superman Returns design.

I can nitpick, but I think overall this a solid Superman suit :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

I completely agree. For a live action suit this is fantastic. I was just nitpicking and the suit is honestly amazing. That cape especially. I can’t stop staring at that cape.

7 Likes

While I still prefer the red trunks, this new iteration is miles ahead of the previous CW suit. They got the cape right! Dean Cain would be proud of this “cape-age”. Good start. Now let’s hope the scripting is up to par and we don’t get a weekly ham-fisted, agenda-driven soap opera with an overabundant emphasis on supporting characters we don’t care about. It’s Superman and Lois!! That is more than enough to drive a well-written show.

9 Likes