Crown the Greatest DC Film Tournament

Awwwww… Sucker Punch was a visual feast

2 Likes

It was visual alright, but I didn’t feast LOL :laughing:

1 Like

I hold that it’s because you actually are Jason Todd, and we’re always most critical of ourselves. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Such beautiful ladies tho?

1 Like

Snyder I (obviously) knew about. But now I think I need to entertain myself by searching “@DeSade-acolyte Jason Todd”. Sounds like a treasure trove :joy:

3 Likes

Makes mental note to check out Sucker Punch.

2 Likes

Well, I’ve certainly been left for dead a few times only to come back with a vengeance. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Keep on open mind & it will blow u away. You have to do a little Inception type thinking when u view it.

2 Likes

Have a long weekend coming up. Will include it in my plans and let you know :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Perfect.

1 Like

It pretty much boils down to this.
“I voted to kill the little snot, and since they brought him back, I want my dollar refunded, dammit!!”

3 Likes

That’s awesome that u voted, I could’ve but I stayed neutral.

2 Likes

You might not want to watch it while eating a meal.

3 Likes

I need more than beautiful people to enjoy…

1 Like

Noted. Though I usually have “late night snacks” when watching movies :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I suggest passing it over :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::speak_no_evil::hear_no_evil::see_no_evil:

3 Likes

How dare u…:smile:

2 Likes

Beyond the beautiful women, it’s such a beautifully shot visual feast. Hot women just a bonus. I might watch it again tonight

1 Like

I’ll let you watch for me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Deal

2 Likes