1 Like

Oz and Story of seasons friends of mineral town

Untitled

3 Likes

You might need counseling and medication after that

2 Likes

Dark Netflix & Sid Meier’s Civilization

2 Likes

Oh dear. This could have been one of three games and one of two TV shows but the truth is it’s going to be Hellblade Senua’s Sacrifice and Watchmen. Which is a different kind of mix.
It really could have been Stardew Valley Watchmen which would have been…I think I’d play it. And watch it. Farming that squid.

The New Adventures of Scribblenauts Unmasked. Much like the existing game, but limited to characters and technology from the '60s. Instead of the Batcave, the player regroups in the Daily Planet building, where Maxwell wears a suit and glasses over his costume to hide his secret identity of Supermaxwell. After each level, Maxwell (in disguise) has a brief conversation with Lois, Jimmy, or Perry White about the completed adventure, during which he subtly hints at his secret identity and winks at the player.

The Last Of Us Part II and Modern Family. Still a better game than Fallout 76 in my opinion.

The Witcher 3 and Modern Family. I’d totally be down for playing as Phil trying to save Alex or Haley from the Wild Hunt.

1 Like

Avatar: The Apex Legends of Korra. But seriously if Asami got added to Apex I’d never pick another legend.

1 Like

Call of Duty Modern Wharf Air, Oceanmaster Edition

1 Like

either way one of these properties is getting wrecked by the other

2 Likes

Better yet, them playing a Pokemon variant of DnD

2 Likes

The most sexual episode of star trek ever,
Or Geralt goes to space to kill a monster trapped in a blackhole

Might actually make both worse than the sum of their negative parts

But perry mason could totally be a civ leader opposed to Genghis khan

Hulk Hogan pile-drives Abby

1 Like

You mean Tomb Raider? That’s literally Tomb Raider

1 Like

America Ferrera meets hot dude in tavern, becomes side bae

And then there came a Knight unlike any other…

Dark Claw: Winter Knight!

Last game, Arkham Knight.
Last TV show, Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes (Episode: New Avengers)

This… could be the best thing ever. Why don’t we have this?! I want it!

It would appear that a massive strike force has invaded New Gotham and is holding it for ransom! Play as the New Avengers (Iron Fist, Spider-man, Dark Claw (Wolverine + Batman), Power Man, War Machine, and the Thing to take down this threat! And who is the mysterious Winter Knight? Could it be a long lost friend of Dark Claw’s? Roam around the massive New Gotham City and free it of the Militia Nazis.

2 Likes