Crossover: The Last Show You Watched WITH: The Last Video Game You Played

gotham and elder scroll

3 Likes

I watched a couple of episodes of Golden Girls this morning and played Arkham Asylum yesterday.

4 Likes

Most recently I watched Lois and Clark: tNAoS, and I was most recently playing Yonder, on switch. The thought of a game where you can run around as Lois and/or Fly around as Superman, and when you get to various locations you can farm/mine/etc and/or recruit some cute pets (ooo Superpets! Comet! Streaky! Beppo!!!)

2 Likes

Akagi is an anime about a psycho young man who plays Mahjong with the yakuza. He’s ridiculously good at the game, due to being able to read the discard pile and the opposing players with an ungodly level of insight and intuition. He’s obsessed with high-stakes gambling, which is why I get the sense that he really only feels alive when death is on the line

Dark Souls is… Dark Souls. Death is never on the line in Dark Souls. You always come back. I have no idea how Akagi Shigeru would respond to that kind of world. I doubt he’d like it much.

I honestly have no idea how or if these two would combine in any remotely cromulent way.

2 Likes

Avatar the last Airbender and fallout new vegas.

Damn I’d love to see an open world avatar RPG.

3 Likes

Aquaman and Call of Duty…:thinking:

2 Likes

Whitcher 3 and Watchmen. That sound awesome.

Tenchi in Persona 5… that might actually work.

Legends of Tomorrow and Pokemon Sword. That would actually be really interesting.

2 Likes

The Big Bang DC Universe Online.
Hmm, I picture the Big Bang Theory crew as NPCs

2 Likes

Hunter x Hunter and the Witcher 3 it could be an interesting combo

2 Likes

Berlin Station & Last of Us

1 Like

Superstore and The Witcher 3. That sounds insane, but I’d give it a shot.

2 Likes

Arrow and The Last Of Us Remastered. This is the game I didn’t know I needed.

1 Like

WWE RAW and Last of Us 2. That sounds strangely interesting. Wonder how it would be done.

1 Like

I would love an Arrow game like that.

Perry Mason and Civilization VI?

I am not sure this works with all combinations.

1 Like

Cursed and Last of Us 2. Might actually make the show better.

Star Trek: The Next Generation and The Witcher 3. It would not be the strangest episode of Star Trek.

1 Like

So basically the DCU All Star Games cast playing Pokemon?

3 Likes