Crossover: The Last Show You Watched WITH: The Last Video Game You Played

I was just on facebook and a friend of mine shared this question

“The last show you watched is getting a crossover with the last video game you played. What unholy abomination has just been unleashed?”

Well, the last show I watched was Batman '66…
The last game I played was DC Universe Online…

Batman '66 Universe Online!
Welcome to the world of Batman 66. Gotham City is a Bright Gleaming Landscape of happy people busily hustling and bustling about on a fine spring day!
However for every day, comes a night! and with the Night souls the dastardly dregs of humanity.
Once, Gotham had only Batman and Robin to rid the city of it’s fiendish criminal population! but now! the Wayne Foundations Anti-Crime program has funded a special initiative to all aspiring crimefighters.

And Not a moment too soon!
For the United Underworld has likewise decided to pool their resources and launch it’s own fiendish initiative to enable the wastrels of society to rise up and claim the city for their own nefarious purposes!

As a player in this unique landscape of Adventure and Danger, you’re provided with the choice to either protect the rights and lives of the decent hardworking citizens of Gotham, Or If you prefer, You can choose to form your own criminal enterprise and achieve the highest aspirations of the most devious criminal masterminds Gotham has ever seen!

12 Likes

Mine would be Flash God of War

3 Likes

Batwoman and Minecraft. The horror… the horror.

7 Likes

Hmm, well mine would be Watchmen/Doodle Jump. All the baddies are either space squids or white supremacists, and I suppose you could play as a multitude of different characters. Maybe if you pay 5 bucks you could get Dr. Manhattan and just auto-win the game.

2 Likes

Doom and Doom Patrol.

…That would be insane. I love it.

11 Likes

Rachel Maddow’s Civilization 6, I’ll see myself out.

7 Likes

Nascar Injustice 2? I mean, Okay then…

5 Likes

Max’s Superman and Fire Emblem?

3 Likes

Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Kingdom Heart. The thought does put a smile on my face.

5 Likes

Yoshi’s Island and Cheers.

I’m not so sure…

5 Likes

Arrow and half life 2
It actually sounds pretty cool!

3 Likes

Intoxicated turtle I’d watch that or play it for a little bit at least

3 Likes

Mine would star John Oliver as the Witcher.

6 Likes

DCU All Star Games ans Pokemon Shield. Oh no.

6 Likes

DCU All-Stars and Stardew Valley. I’m not really sure which direction this would go. :yum:

3 Likes

Injustice 2 and Titans

4 Likes

Tales from the Loop /Kingdom Come

2 Likes

DC Daily & Injustice 2 Mobile.

Now they need to make game versions of Hector and Lee Bermejo…

2 Likes

Suddenly I’m picturing the DC Daily cast going at it Mortal Kombat style. I wonder what Hector’s fatality would be?

2 Likes

Destiny and Impractical Jokers. That would be hilarious.

3 Likes