Crisis on Earth 1 - The Last Stand

It’s like Heroes, Villains, Anti-Heroes, Gods, and Neutrals

5 Likes

But seriously though, I’m a neutral.

4 Likes

Heroes, Anti-Heroes, Limited Intervention Divine Beings, Neutrals, Mercenaries, Tricksters, Villains

3 Likes

Honestly,
I’m a neutral****

4 Likes

It’s kinda quiet anyways maybe we should talk politics :flushed:

3 Likes

I think that’s the third rail in any gathering of people.

4 Likes

What I thing is interesting is all the highly educated people who are die hard comics fans. I thought comics were something that rotted your brain…

4 Likes

If you believe all the hype that came out of a Congressional Committee in the 60s? (Can’t remember what decade) but that’s when the comic code came out.
McCarthyism for comics.

6 Likes

Plus all the people who read comics when I was in middle and high school during the 80s - 90s were “nerds”

5 Likes

*Considers trying to take part in a political discussion in-character as my role

Nope, I do not have that kind of time.

7 Likes

I can’t contribute much to the comics conversation. I got into comics late. I was into comic lore and the huge encyclopedias of all the characters long before I read comics themselves

6 Likes

Ooh, Rex is very punctual. Same-ish time, every morning. I’m impressed.

4 Likes

Wow!
Nothing gets past you.
You are a very observant person.

5 Likes

I meant that in a good way.
Not sure if it came off as being snarkish

3 Likes

The Comic Code seems ridiculous nowdays, but as always, legislators try to impose their morality on the folks, and normally they are at least two generations behind.

7 Likes

Not remotely. But I’ve been forced to resume something of a normal schedule recently, so I’ve been more punctual than I’d like to be. Sigh.

3 Likes

Yes, we definitely fell into that category.

5 Likes

Hmmmm, two generations is a but boring. What if they were two eras behind, and all of a sudden comic writers have to replicate Greek art and praise Rennaissance Princes or else they’ll be executed?

5 Likes

*bit boring

6 Likes

A bit boring having a schedule that interferes with fun, but such is life.

6 Likes