Create an Evil Plan!

Yea, @TornadoSoup, that one was awesome. Totally overkill. Probably.

2 Likes

@batjamags I think we should come up with a game plan to get more people on our threads. For example, after every one of my scenarios I will inform everyone to check out the evil inclination of this thread called “create an evil plan”. And than you can say something for me. Anyway, just a thought.

@yoyofroyo since you are the main constant on our threads, it would be awsome if you can also inform the dc community of them.

3 Likes

Makes sense. I’ll make sure to add a pitch for the main thread on my next prompt, and try to dream up a way to direct people to us other than just spamming to bump it to the top.

2 Likes

@kingofspeedsters
Totally, I’m up for it. One thing you both could do if the thread needs a bump, is you could just say something along the lines of “X hours remaining until the prompt closes”. I will also advertise the threads wherever I can :slight_smile:

2 Likes

To be clear, I don’t mean spamming, I just mean if it’s been like 20 hours or something since someone last replied and people just aren’t seeing it

1 Like

You guys are awsome!!! And I hear what you’re saying @yoyo

2 Likes

@batjamags I always make my scenarios the day before , and I just added my pitch to your thread.

3 Likes

Yep. I’d meant to just write up the next week’s worth of prompts every Saturday, but I miscounted and wound up one prompt short for the first round, so I’ll add the pitch when I type the last prompt up for tonight.

1 Like

This is Luthor again. Given your performance thus far, I believe you are ready for my next plan. I am building a new Injustice League. I seek six villains other than myself to storm the Watchtower and defeat the original seven members of the Justice League. I ask you to select this League’s membership, with one caveat: you must choose one villain from each Justice League founder’s rogues gallery, except for the Martian Manhunter. Since he has so few personal enemies, consider his spot a wild card and add anyone you feel you need to round out the team.

[Also, make sure to check out kingofspeedsters’ thread, NAME THE CAHRACTERS…BEST FIT FOR THE SCENARIO!! for the original heroic version of this game!]

3 Likes

The flash= reverse flash

Wonderwoman=cheetah

Superman=zod

Aquaman=ocean master

Batman=deathstroke

Martian man hunter- magma

1 Like

Whoops I forgot

Green lantern= sinestro

1 Like

@BatJamags should the villains we choose be paired with their respective heroes, or can we pair them with who would be the best matchup?

2 Likes

Parasite

Circe

Clayface

Mirror Master

Sinestro

Black Manta

Black Adam

1 Like

Whoops. Take out Black Adam. Then I have my team :sweat_smile:

@YoYoFroYo: They don’t have to be direct matches, just the lineup of seven pulled from the rogues galleries.

1 Like

OPERATION: MISMATCH

Superman vs Circe (Wonder Woman’s Adversary)
One of Superman’s biggest weaknesses has always been magic. Thus Circe, as a highly skilled sorceress should be able to exploit that weakness and put Superman down

Batman vs Ocean Master (Aquaman’s Adversary)
Remember when Ocean Master sunk Gotham City? One of Batman’s biggest weakness (IMO) is his love for Gotham City and its people. Ocean Master would have no problem drowning Gotham again, and this will leave Batman in shambles. With Ocean Master’s strength and magic, he should be able to go toe to toe with him in a fight as well.

Wonder Woman vs General Zod (Superman’s Adversary)
With Zod’s Kryptonian abilities, and Wonder Woman’s awesome strength and abilities, this should be a good fight. They are both great tactitians when it comes to battle, but Zod’s powers outclass Wonder Womans I think.

Aquaman vs Gorilla Grodd (Flash’s Adversary)
The duel of the telepaths! I know Aquaman’s thing is for fish, but this would be a fun mental battle anyway. I think Grodd comes out on top in the end.

Martian Manhunter vs Felix Faust (Justice League’s Adversary)
Faust is extremely capable in a lot of ways. However, I think he can quickly end this battle by summoning fire, and exploiting Martian Manhunter’s unfortunate weakness.

Green Lantern vs Poison Ivy (Batman’s Adversary)
Poison Ivy will be able to seduce Green Lantern using rare herbs that only she has the knowledge of. Ivy will be able to reduce Green Lantern’s will to pretty much nill in this way, thus nullifying the effects of his Green Lantern Ring.

The Flash vs Hector Hammond (Green Lantern’s Adversary)
Flash is definately a toughie. I think that the best way to deal with him is with the power of a capable telepath. Hammond should do the trick.

1 Like

Superman= Lex Luthor: The team will need a genius who can think on the fly. Plus, with enough weapons, like his battle armor, he could hold his own in a fight

Flash=Captain Cold: He’s possibly the best tactician when it comes to planning break ins, not to mention the fact that his cold gun can slow down the Flash substantially.

Batman=Bane: Another master tactician, rounding out the more intellectual part of the plan, Bane can more than hilf his own on a fight as well.

Wonder Woman=Cheetah: A real heavy hitter needed for any fights the team might get into. Her fast speed and reflexes mean not only can she hold her own against Wonder Woman, but Flash and Batman as well.

Green Lantern=Atrocitus: The power of his rage kinda speaks for itself.

Aquaman=Black Manta: With wet works skills superior to most, Manta would have no problem with a sneak attack, but his offensive capabilities also allow for a full frontal assault.

Wild card= Grid: A corrupted version of Cyborg, Grid could tamper with the Watchtowers defenses and use the JLA’s HQ against them.

1 Like

Alright, I’m going to break it down by hero from whose rogues gallery the villains came:

Superman: I probably wasn’t clear enough about the fact that Luthor had to be on the team, either as the representative of Superman’s Rogue’s Gallery or the wild card. Half-point to TornadoSoup and Valor both (assuming Valor removed Black Adam to make room for Luthor).

kingofspeedsters: 0
Valor24_714: 0.5
YoYoFroYo: 0
TornadoSoup: 0.5

Batman: Great choices across the board, but I think of those presented, Deathstroke is probably the best-suited to taking on the Justice League.

kingofspeedsters: 1
Valor24_714: 0.5
YoYoFroYo: 0

Wonder Woman: Another split point, because two people each chose Circe and Cheetah. Between the two, Circe is probably the more versatile.

kingofspeedsters: 1
Valor24_714: 1
YoYoFroYo: 0.5

The Flash and Green Lantern: I think Grodd or Reverse Flash would be a good choice for the Flash’s enemy (they’re just more powerful and well-suited to big super-brawls than Captain Cold or Mirror Master), and I think Sinestro or Hector Hammond would be a good choice for Green Lantern’s enemy (Atrocitus is powerful but unpredictable). I’d choose Grodd and Hammond, but the Injustice League doesn’t need two telepaths. I think Hammond is the more useful telepath and Reverse Flash is the more dangerous non-telepath, so points for them.

kingofspeedsters: 2
Valor24_714: 1
YoYoFroYo: 1.5

Aquaman: Another necessary split point. Black Manta strikes me as smarter and more cooperative than Ocean Master.

Valor24_714: 1.5
YoYoFroYo: 1.5
TornadoSoup: 1

Wild Card: All good choices, but I have to agree with YoYo about the usefulness of Faust’s magic.

YoYoFroYo: 2.5
TornadoSoup: 1

Finally, I feel like I should add a bonus point for the most cohesive and well-planned team. YoYoFroYo and TornadoSoup both have good plans, but I like that Tornado’s take doesn’t necessarily assume that the two teams will be getting in direct one-on-one duels with each other. The final tally is therefore…

YoYoFroYo: 2.5
TornadoSoup: 2

Which makes the winner (by a very close margin!) YOYOFROYO! And he’s actually had the guest scenario for tomorrow locked in for a couple days, but congratulations anyway!

For the record, the final team is: Luthor, Deathstroke, Circe, Reverse Flash, Hector Hammond, Black Manta, and Felix Faust.

2 Likes

@BatJamags
Great prompt! I think I misunderstood it a little, but some cool stuff came out of it from anybody anyway. I’ll probably post tomorrow’s prompt around 10:00 am EST tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like

BONUS EPISODE!

Helloooooooooo slime of Gotham City! You all may know me as Harley Quinn!

Most of you are well aware that we are celebrating Ol’ Batsy’s 80th B-day this year! After everything that we’ve gone through together, and everything that he’s given us (mostly bruises that is), Mr. J. and I thought it would be nice to finally give back to Batsy. Isn’t that right Puddin’?

We are going to need a committee of three of Gotham’s most rotten villains to throw Batsy his B-Day party! Oh, and by the end of it all, Batman should be in a cell in Arkham Asylum where he belongs. Can you outwit the Batman?

[Make sure to check out @kingofspeedsters “NAME THE CAHRACTER(S)…BEST FIT FOR THE SCENARIO!!” today. It’s pretty much exactly the same as this thread, except we use heroes instead of villains. I will be posting the scenario over there as well :)]

2 Likes