Cracked Open a Box of Lego DC Minifigs!

Good idea… lol though I always feel self conscious when I’m feeling up bags in toy aisles lol. Some creepy guy rubbing down bags whispersing “I Need to feel Star Girl’s staff…”

5 Likes

Thanks for hanging out guys! PM me is you want the doubles. I don’t want to send them to like 3 or 4 different people lol. so I’m only sending them all. So if you want them all, send a message! The rest of you have a happy Saturday! I"ll report back if I do find Star girl in a another pull :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I feel you 100% it’s easier if you just kind of grab a few and push your cart and keep shopping while you have it in your hands.

4 Likes

It’s actually really fun to see someone open bags, it’s too bad there aren’t too many DC merch blind bags like this

4 Likes

This made my day!

3 Likes

To be honest, I love feeling the bags. The suspension of trying to find the right one is fun. I tend to search for them online and then find distinct features.
Sometimes, like for this series, I will poke a tiny hole with pocket knife. Cheating, but still worth it.

2 Likes

I love the detail on all these mini-figs, plus at a Walmart near me they are only 3.45 $ which is a great sale.

2 Likes

Alright! Picked up 5 more bags…
PREVIOUSLY ON BLIND BAG PULLS! Horizon brave had an impressive haul, nearly getting all of the minifigs he was looking for…But he’s still missing his one true need…STARGIRL! He’s also 3 figures away from getting the entire line! Can Horizon complete the full 16 set?? Can he pull atleast one StarGirl??

4 Likes

First one up! Cheetah! Well…not who I wanted…at all… but I didn’t have her, so it’s a check on the list at least…

4 Likes

SCOOOREEE!!! !

5 Likes

Stargirl! And uh…yea Cheetah…whatever lol

4 Likes

Next!! Aww damnit…a Cyborg, alrready have him from the last pull… 2 more left!

3 Likes

Nooo another damn Cheetah…

3 Likes

Why does this remind me of a slot machine? Variable reinforcement, it lets you win every so often so you keep buying blind bags. :thinking:

4 Likes

Try feeling them out if you have trouble. There is always the chance they don’t have the one you want (all the stores near me are sold out completely) but it helps to feel the bags. You can at least narrow the field some. (e.g. a long stick in the bag means Joker or Stargirl) I got several before they ran out with no doubles!

3 Likes

haha, technically I got all of the ones I wanted. If I do buy any more it’d be just to finish off the entire set. But…I think I’m good, I guys Flash, Superman, Stargirl, and Cyborg, so I’m okay. I’m missing only 2 I think

6 Likes

Nice! I really like a lot of the figures in this line but I NEEDED the Batman. I spent like twenty minutes feeling the packages for bat-ears until I found one.

5 Likes

My son loves dc and legos. He makes his own customs and with the exception of three in the pics he made all the new gods and and furies he could. I told him I would post and see if people would guess or comment, I think he would love it he spends a lot of time on it. Thanks!

6 Likes

Here’s next pic. Only let me do one at a time

6 Likes

One more

6 Likes