Cracked Open a Box of Lego DC Minifigs!

Nooo You jinx me @khristian012 !! Another Aquaman…

5 Likes

:zipper_mouth_face: I’ll try not to jinx ya any more

3 Likes

I suppose this is supposed to be…a batman fan boy? It’s a little kid with a Detective comics…and a poor batman costume… lol… not opening his plastic baggie… PASS!

5 Likes

Bat-mite, think Mr. Mxyzptlk but as an extreme Batman nerd

4 Likes

@khristian012 lol oh he’s actually an in universe character?? lol…and THIS YES!!! Mister Miracle!!! C’mon I just need Sar Girl…

7 Likes

Damnit… Now I have two of these little creeps… I refuse to open them…MEH!!

5 Likes

The speedforce lives! Jay FREAKING Garrit!!!

7 Likes

lol wow, okay, double flash…Well…if I did get doubles of any one of them, I’m least upset with Jay… I may hang on to both of him, unless one of you really wants him. yBk6O6eZQvqnwtmer4frKw

4 Likes

If you get more line them up one after the other so it looks like he’s leaving an afterimage

1 Like

Some good pulls. I have Aquaman, mister miracle, joker, Batman, and star girl. I would like a metamorpho, sinestro, flash and batmite and I’d be pretty much set

1 Like

lol, good idea actually… I’m losing hope for Star Girl though… becausae…DAMNIT!!! Another…what was it? Wasp-girl?

3 Likes

Bumblebee

2 Likes

Worst case scenario I may be able to mail you one of my extras :grin:

4 Likes

Damn…what an ending!! I saw the stars and I really held my breath…oh welll not Courtney, but alas, it’s Diana. Not bad! I’ll take it! I pretty much got all my wants minus Stargirl, so I’m happy… W.W’s skirt is pretty cool, it’s also a separate piece. I’ll take a group shot…

5 Likes

giphy (1)
With the luck you had compared to me I still think you’re a wizard

4 Likes

I really want the flash one any chance I can have your extra

2 Likes

oh noooooooooo now i kinda want to buy some

congratulations! i’m with @khristian012, that’s a pretty lucky success rate for blind bags!

4 Likes

Haha, thanks… yea actually that surprised me as well.,… Hey if you do have the extra Star girl…I will gladly give you all of the doubles I got. That would be:
Flash x1
Bumble-Wasp Girl x2
Aquamn x1
Bat-mite x2

Here’s a group shot!!

4 Likes

I’m good, I’ve already bought the ones I’m missing, and the extras I have are just gonna collect dust in a drawer anyways. If you want to message me with a good way to contact you or to send I can probably get it ready some time within the next few days

3 Likes

If you like to feel the packages in store. Star girl is the only one with a long stick piece for her rod. It’s an easy giveaway

4 Likes