Cracked Open a Box of Lego DC Minifigs!

Picked up 16 DC minifigs! These are all Randomized. Since I literally have nothing better to do…I’ll be opening them up and posting and seeing if my some miraclous event I get literally 1 of each (there’s 16 total different figs in this set). Just for the record, here’s who I REALLY want:
Stargirl
Flash
Superman
Mister Miracle
If I get these I’m good…and if I happen to get
Wonderwoman
Huntress
Batman
That’s great, everyone is just icing… So…Let’s get cracking!!

8 Likes

Good luck, I’ve cracked open about 20 and I still haven’t gotten Flash, Mister Miracle, Huntress, or Batman since they’re all pretty rare.

4 Likes

BTW, if anyone wants. and on the off change I get any doubles and you want them. I have no problem mailing them to anyone . Ooookay let’s get going…first up I got the man of steel (plastic?)

SUPERMAN!

8 Likes

Next up Aquaman! Hmm surprised he doesn’t have his trident…seems like a missed opportunity here…he does have the hook arm

8 Likes

I would take any doubles. I am waiting until my Wal-Mart breaks them out. There is usually a lag, and there is no way I would order online. I just love feeling them, trying to find the ones I want.

4 Likes

I’ve already bought the ones I’m missing from ebay, I’m trying to figure out what to do with my duplicates :smile:

4 Likes

They tried to go with either unused characters or unused variants of used characters.
New 52 Superman
Modern Age Aquaman
60’s Wonder Woman
New Teen Titans Cyborg
First Edition Batman
The Dark Knight Returns Joker

3 Likes

@AmberButane2814 Sure thing, I’m still hoping against all hope that with my wizard like abilities I happen to get exactly one of each of the 16 :stuck_out_tongue: So far so good! Joker next! Didn’t really want him…but sure cool

8 Likes

If you can pull the ones you REALLY want, then I’ll call you a wizard from now on

1 Like

It’s… eh…I think this is …Sinestro…? Lol not really on my want list. If any of you want my doubles, I’ll toss him in as well.

I don’t know much about the lanterns so I’m going out on a limb and saying this guy is A. Evil and B. Green Lantern’s enemy lol…

7 Likes

I think he looks great. I personally do not like the white suit, i mean his skin is white.
Also, I take it back he might be the Arkham version.

2 Likes

Depends on what you consider evil. I mean he really just wants peace in the galaxy. I mean, sure, he has an army of sadistic killers as his own personal army and creates peace through the use of fear, but can we really put a price on peace.

4 Likes

This is timely Birds of Prey’s Huntress!! This is neat, her utility belt…is actually a separate piece, lol it’s not painted So far, not bad…no doubles…

5 Likes

Your luck is great so far, out of the 8 initial pulls I had half as Aquaman

3 Likes

Ehh No idea who this is… meh… not a double, but no idea who this is… Why do I have a feeling it’s downhill from here lol…

5 Likes

Bumblebee from the Teen Titans

3 Likes

Batman! Da-Na-na-na-na Batman! Lol actually not one I really wanted…but hell I can’t complain about the Bat himself… This is a weird looking one though…not sure what era this is supposed to be from…

6 Likes

It’s his first appearance, Batman Zero Year actually uses a similar appearance

5 Likes

And I cheated and opened two at a time here…followed up by Cyborg!! lol I fell in love with Cyborg after Doom Patrol… lol hthis is the more classic version though

7 Likes

So far I’m so super jealous of your incredible luck, you’ve been getting most of the rare ones :weary:

4 Likes