Yay!
!!!THREE WEEKS!!!

3 Likes

9 Likes

12 days nowā€¦

4 Likes

One week.

6 Likes

Three Jokers is the Batman and Joker tale of 2020 for me.

Canā€™t wait for the 25th!

4 Likes

Todayā€™s the day!!

Just finished reading it- canā€™t wait to see what everyone thinks of that last pageā€¦:astonished::scream:

3 Likes

I pick all my books up at once after work on Wednesdays, but I am VERY excited!!! This is going to be a BIG one!!! Usually I stack books until I can read them all at once, but Iā€™ll probably read this one in my car outside the shop!

ā€¦and the anticipation BUILDS! They say the true sign of a good comic is that the last page leaves you wanting to turn another!

4 Likes

Will this be available on DC Universe?

1 Like

If so, not for a very long time.

1 Like

Itā€™s not looking like Black Label books are going to be on the site any time in the foreseeable future, but for the most part all the other DC books are available through the DCU a year after publication.

If itā€™s an issue of not being near a shop itā€™s probably availiable online today (still getting used to DC putting out books on Tuesday) on Comixology or if you want to message me I can refer you to some shops that do a good mail service.

Oh!
And welcome to the community @ryan.93504 !!! Youā€™re going to LOVE IT here!!!

4 Likes
3 Likes

Spoiler free teaser image, from the issue :joker_hv_1: :joker_hv_2: :joker_hv_4:

2 Likes

Just read it. Gotta say, I was blown away by what was revealed in this issue. I think weā€™re in for quite an interesting story :grin:

3 Likes

I really liked it and am excited to see where it goes. It looks like Jason and Barbara will have decent roles, which is great. Iā€™ve been wanting to see their relationship explored more. I think they have a lot in common, obvious differences notwithstanding. As for the 3 Jokers, Iā€™m not sure how I feel about the concept potentially being canon (which one is from Death of the Family or Joker War? Unless thatā€™s a new oneā€¦).

The art is beautiful!

1 Like

For once, I am thankful for delays because itā€™s (supposedly) done and I donā€™t think this is the kind of story that would do well with huge delays. I enjoyed it but may save issues 2 & 3 to read together. Iā€™m a trade reader stuck in the body of an impatient person.

2 Likes

Official club discussion thread:

3 Likes

My copyā€™s not arriving till Sep. 1. :cry:

1 Like