Countdown to Red Son! NO SPOILERS!

Who else is excited for Superman: Red Son on DCU?! (Quiet all you that bought/saw it somewhere else, no spoiling it!)

(Trailer and theme below)

(Yes the one is a joke)

1 Like

When will it be available on DCU?

2 Likes

Animated movies are normally released to DCU 3 months after their initial release @rjg99.22331 . RS came out Feb 25, which would mean that is should come May 25. (Which is a little ways away I’ll admit, but that doesn’t mean I can’t start looking forward to it now!)

2 Likes

It’s actually 3 months from the physical release date, which is Tuesday, so we’re really looking at some time in mid-June

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. Good to know. I’m looking forward to it also!

1 Like

The initial release date was February 25, 2020, to digital. The 17th it is released to DVD etc. I thought it would go by initial release date. It might go by DVD release date though (I hope not).

1 Like

They already confirmed it would be 90 days after the physical release going forward at NYCC last year

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know! (I thought it was a month away or I wouldn’t have started this thread yet. Then I check and thought two, now I find out three. Whoops. (I wish it came from digital release. I’m looking forward to this one.)

1 Like

It’s definitely another really good one, so it should be worth the wait

1 Like

Perhaps the DCU owners will join the bandwagon that other distributor are starting to iffer during the COVID-19 situation and release it waaaaaaay sooner?

1 Like

We can hope!

I don’t honestly mind though. This app is a joy. There’s plenty to keep me busy on here for a year or two.

1 Like