Countdown To DC Universe Infinite

92 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, which means we have now exactly 3 more month to wait, but don’t worry, hopefully our character of the day will entertain you, here’s Zatanna! :grinning::tophat: Evah Nuf Gnidear!
zatanna_v2_1_5b2988d737bba4.56730773
Zatanna #1

5 Likes

91 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, today character we’ll be looking at is Doctor Fate.:grinning:

Dr. Fate (1988) #1

4 Likes

90 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, today character is Mister Mxyzptlk! Every 90 days he comes back to bug Superman, well this time, he’s going to bug Young Justice during Halloween! :halloween_batman: :halloween_superman: :halloween_wonderwoman:
2940045167352_p0_v1_s550x406
Young Justice (1998) #3

5 Likes

89 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, today character that we’ll be looking at is Mister Miracle! :grinning:
466225.SX270_QL80_TTD
Mister Miracle (1971) #1

4 Likes

88 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, today character we’ll be looking at is…Big Barda! :grinning:

Mister Miracle (1988) #25

4 Likes

87 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, I’ve met to have this character mention couple days a go, but forgot about him. Anyway, here he is… Today character is…The Spectre!:grinning:

The Spectre (1967) #1

4 Likes

86 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, today character we’ll be looking at is…Phantom Stranger. :slightly_smiling_face:

Phantom Stranger (1969) #1

5 Likes

85 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, today character we’ll be looking at is one of my favorites, it is…The Creeper!:grinning:

Detective Comics #447

5 Likes

84 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, as Halloween is getting closer here’s a new character of the day…Deadman! :grinning:
61JhL5-pmdL.SX320_BO1,204,203,200
Deadman (1986) #1

4 Likes

83 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, Today is a special treat for all of you fans of Harley Quinn, today we’ll be looking at her first appearance in Comic book! :harley_classichqtas:
262xNxbatman-adventures-12-harley-quinn.jpg.pagespeed.ic.TLKTW-yVHi
The Batman Adventures #12

:grinning:If That’s not enough, be sure to check out her fan club, Harley’s Crew, right here on DC Universe, here’s a link,

4 Likes

Aw, thanks for the Crew shout out @Reaganfan78! :hugs:

3 Likes

You’re very welcome.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Speaking of countdowns, how soon until DCU disappears from my Roku TV? More importantly, how can I keep my subscription, since I won’t be able to pay through Roku anymore?

3 Likes

Sound like it will be December which I’m sorry to say.:slightly_frowning_face:
If you get like ios or android device, you’ll be able to get DCUI which will launch on January 21st, 2021.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Happy Halloween Everybody, there’s 82 days left til DC Universe Infinite launches, While I Already did Batman, I think this would make appropriate Halloween story, Today scary character is…The Batman Who Laughs!
51FgyNMOL4L
Batman Who Laughs #1

3 Likes

81 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, since we have to turn our clock back and get a extra hour of sleep, I think this villian make a perfect choice for Character of the day…The Clock King.:slightly_smiling_face::mantelpiece_clock:

Terror Titans #5

4 Likes

Hello everybody, we are now just 80 short days away til DC Universe Infinite launches, today character that we’ll be looking at is Guy Gardner.:grinning:

Guy Gardner: Warrior #10

3 Likes

79 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, since Today is a Election day, the characters of the day are Uncle Sam and The Freedom Fighters. I thought this would be more appropriate. :grinning:
Do you know that DC Universe Infinite will launch a day after Inauguration Day? So we’ll be having 2 big days!:us_outlying_islands: :dc:

Uncle Sam And The Freedom Fighters (2006) #4

3 Likes

78 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, I’m so glad I’d save this one for later, if you wanted to read a good story, keeping your mind off of the real world, here’s today character of the day…Bat-Mite! He just wanted to help!:nerd_face:

Bat-Mite #1

3 Likes

Hello everybody, today there’s 77 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches! We are slowly getting closer!:grinning:
Today character is Captain Marvel…(No not the blonde girl hero) also known as SHAZAM!:zap:

The Power Of Shazam #1

3 Likes