Countdown To DC Universe Infinite

76 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, today character is one of @biff_pow’s favorites, This character really should be brought back, here’s Ambush Bug!:grinning: :dc:

Ambush Bug (1985) #3

5 Likes

just when i thought today couldn’t get any better!

4 Likes

You’re welcome.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’m so sorry I missed this, @Reaganfan78! I was out of the office for a couple of weeks. However, THANK YOU SO MUCH! This is still my favorite comic of all time. :green_heart: :poison_eyebrowhqtas: :green_heart:

5 Likes

You’re very welcome @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

75 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, today character will be another Green Lantern member, G’Nort. @J.Galt, thankyou so much for your list of Green Lantern picks, hope you enjoy them. :slightly_smiling_face:

Justice League international #15

More Green Lantern Characters will be on the Countdown soon. :gl_hv_5:

5 Likes

74 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, :cowboy_hat_face: Howdy partner, today we’re traveling back in time to the old west, so saddle up as we look at Jonah Hex as the next character of the day!
:notes:Happy Trail to you, til we meet again…:notes:

Jonah Hex #1

3 Likes

73 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, This week we’ll be doing a villians week, starting with this greatest criminal mind of our time…Lex Luthor!

Lex Luthor: The Unauthorized Biography

5 Likes

72 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, For villian week, today we’ll be looking at one of DC very powerful villian…Darkseid! :fearful:

Superman #3

5 Likes

71 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, Today for villian week is…Cheetah!:grinning:

Wonder Woman (2006) #28

3 Likes

70 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches! Villain of the week continues with one of very deadly villian for Aquaman…Black Manta!

Aquaman: Featuring Black Manta #23.1

3 Likes

69 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, for this week villain of the week is…Sinestro! :slightly_smiling_face:

Green Lantern #9

4 Likes

68 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, The villian week continues with Shiv as the next villian of a day.:slightly_smiling_face: :stargirl:

Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E. #7

3 Likes

I have always loved this cover!

3 Likes

67 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, Villain of the week continues with a villian who always has a trick up in his sleeves, The Trickster! :slightly_smiling_face:

The Flash (1959) #113
:theflash:

5 Likes

66 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, The Villian of the week come to the end with this very powerful evil villain, Black Adam!

Shazam: The New Beginning #3
:zap:

5 Likes

65 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, I can’t believe I actually forgot to add this character, but better late then never, right? :grinning:
Here is Martian The Manhunter!

Martian Manhunter (1998) #0
:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

64 more days til DC Universe launches, Today we’ll be looking at a comic that’s based on a hit TV series that (sadly) lasted for 2 season, Human Target. Christopher Chance is the best action hero in DC Comics!:grinning:

Human Target (2010) #1

4 Likes

63 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, today we’ll be looking at one of my favorite members of Teen Titans. It’s a shame they never added this character to the 2004 Teen Titans animation…Donna Troy A.K.A. Wondergirl :grinning:

The New Teen Titans (1980) #38

If you would like to read more about Donna Troy, Be sure to checkout the Titans Together Club!:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

62 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, Today we’ll be looking at a guy who join Teen Titans, Doom Patrol & Justice League, Cyborg! :cyborg_dp:

Tales Of The New Teen Titans #1

4 Likes