Cosplay Creation Discussion Corner

Hi All,
Humble Bundle is offering 15 Cosplay eBooks for $18.00. Thought you all might be interested. Oh, and part of that $18.00 goes to the charity The Hero Initiative which helps out creators with things like healthcare.
Enjoy,

2 Likes

Hey everyone, I may have mentioned this vendor in this post before recommending him. Unfortunately he has very terrible reputation for taking peoples money for purchases and never delivers or reply back to your order inquiries. This is pretty much theft. Do not purchase anything from Jerry Adams or www.DarkKnightFX.com.

I purchased a Black Mask helmet from him 3 years ago and never got my order or reply back on anything. I’ve spoken with other people on this and a lot of them had made $200-300 purchases and never got their order. A lot of us had to go through our banks to try and get our money back.

1 Like

Might try using burlap for the mask. It works well if you get it with a tight weave and is pretty easy to find and work with.

Another thing to know is that some events have a problem with nooses. I know someone that got in trouble once for a similar costume. The place they wore it had a list of “no fly” items and that was on it. Not even fake ones were allowed, context didn’t matter.