Community Office Hours--Ask Jitsu Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Hey @Jitsu! I was just wondering…

Have you ever watched any DC serials or listened to any DC radio shows? If so, what’s your favorite?

I’d definitely recommend Batman & Robin (1949), Adventures of Captain Marvel (1941), Blue Beetle (1940), and Adventures of Superman (1950-1951).

Anyways, I’ve got to go because ive got homework but i’ll talk to you all soon!

5 Likes

From what I understand, I don’t think there’s a fully comprehensive encyclopedia with all that info…but I’m sure a few community members could lend a hand with some DC knowledge!

5 Likes

I don’t think my mind has ever changed so fast about homework! @CKComics-Rebel-2ndinCommand I WILL probably fail to make that encyclopedia for you!

6 Likes

Yes! Releasing older/missing issues is always top of mind for us. The timeline of how/when old issues get released digitally changes often and requires a lot of legwork to get moving, but we’re working on it!

7 Likes

Actually, LEGO Batman is the only LEGO/DC movie I’ve seen! Might have to delve into the others…do you have any favorites to suggest?

Honestly, a little LEGO Sandman would be adorable and fun as heck.

6 Likes

Hey hey!

I actually haven’t given these a go, but I’ll definitely check out those recommendations! There are so many different forms of DC content, and I love discovering new ones.

Good luck with your HW!

7 Likes

Thanks!

It’s due Friday though… A little (lot of) procrastination never hurt anybody, right? Right?

6 Likes

After adding the rest of the 75 issues of Sandman at the beginning of last month, I’m not entirely sure what the plan is for the adjacent issues, but I will let you know if I hear anything about them! It’d be great to be able to read more of them on DCUI.

9 Likes

Thankyou, and any update on the new badges? :grinning:

6 Likes

If I had a nickel for every time I procrastinated with my homework back when I was in school, I’d have a loooooooooooot of nickels…

8 Likes

Still plugging away! The team that develops/manages this site is hard at work implementing the new badges and automation. I’m checking in on progress with them tomorrow, so hopefully not too much longer!

6 Likes

And now youre in charge of a whole DC forum?! Guys, I’m never doing homework again!

That was a joke, I swear!

6 Likes

Haha!

I may have procrastinated, but I always got my work done! :nerd_face:

8 Likes

Thankyou so much, boy we’re keeping you busy tonight, have a great evening. :grinning:

5 Likes

As always, it’s good to stop in to the Office of Justice! @Reaganfan78 is right, though. It looks busy in here… so let’s keep it easy!

Lots of video game buzz today. My most hyped upcoming game is Gotham Knights. There wasn’t anything about it today, but I come into the Office on topic!

I’m sure you’ll be playing, but who do you plan to main? And (if you aren’t under a Warner NDA or anything legal) do you have any crazy predictions?

5 Likes

Saaaaame, I’m so stoked for GK!

Oh man, great question…I think Red Hood has the power and brutality that I’m lookin’ for when fighting crime. Either him or Knightwing–because he’s so nimble! I’m luckily not under NDA, but I also don’t know anything about the plot/campaign of the game! If I had to guess, I’d imagine we’ll see some awesome reveals from classic characters, and maybe a plot twist or two. Can’t wait!

6 Likes

I am so excited to play all 4. However, anyone who has seen me about during my short time in the community know I am a Batgirl super fan.

As for a good twist… what if Batman isn’t dead, like they’re teasing? I think that he’s in the weird hallucinatory labyrinth of the Court of Owls. And his psychosis-self will be some kind of boss fight.

4 Likes

The ones with Shazam and the Flash are really good.

6 Likes

First I knew that those 2 were axed

5 Likes

Gotham Knights wasn’t actually. That was a rumor online that WBD debunked

4 Likes