Community Office Hours--Ask Jitsu Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

I’m very stoked for it! So stoked, in fact, that there might even be a little Q&A tie-in this month…:eyes:

Recently, I’ve REALLY enjoyed Wonder Woman: Evolution. The concept is so out-of-this-world, yet feels really grounded. Super fun story.

10 Likes

Sorry I missed tonight was traveling, looks like you had a good session.

7 Likes

No worries! I hope you had safe and smooth travels!

7 Likes

Anything on upcoming merch or offers exclusively for DC Universe Infinite subscribers?

Was the recent annual price sale for DC Universe Infinite successful in getting lots of new subscribers?

8 Likes

Hey! Just wondering if anyone knows if the new batmobile will make a stop in Michigan at all?

8 Likes

totally fine

like wendy’s?

giphy (20)

7 Likes

welcome to the community @r.wingle.40933!!!

7 Likes

This is something we’re actively considering! For the sake of transparency though, it would require a lot of steps to take (particularly regarding legal considerations). But definitely something I’d like to make happen!

I haven’t seen the latest numbers, but I do believe there was a nice bump in subs. Hopefully we see some new faces around here! :smiley:

9 Likes

Glad to hear it’s at least being discussed. We all love our toys, collectibles and trinkets and having something that only DC Universe Infinite subscribers can get is not only a great reward for those of us that are subscribers now but is also a great way to motivate people to subscribe in the future. Why subscribe if you can just get books on another app? Because you get access to exclusive merchandise that is cool, fun and collectible!

Also very glad to hear there was a bump from the recent sale. I know I talked two people into getting subscriptions and I look forward to having more people on the boards and in the discussions.

8 Likes

@Alec.Holland, can you tell me when my subscription stopped?

6 Likes

If you like Wonder Woman stories that are unique and out there, give The Odyssey a whirl.

Its my fav modern era WW story and has been since it was originally released.

If Gal Gadot was to ever wear an Odyssey-style suit in a movie, I would absolutely be onboard with that!

As for the TOTA Q&A, I’ll have to bury my head in parts 1 and 2 for it, so as to be on-point with some :wonderwoman:onderful Qs…

8 Likes

If you guys ever need ideas for DCUI exclusive action figures that fans would buy in droves, I know a guy who knows his DC and toys that would love to help both DCUI and the licensees making said figures, because that guy has some damn good and highly-creative ideas that fans would love (and shell out some green for, too :wink:).

7 Likes

You know a guy, so do I. My guy is pretty loquacious and loves action figures. The only problem is from time to time I can’t hear him over this vacuum noise, even though there isn’t a vacuum around.

8 Likes

Hey now, only @WingsOfAether and @DickGrayson_TheBoyFriendWonder get to call me a vacuum.

Unless you have jerky and Dr. Pepper.

…do you, in fact, have the Food and Beverage of The Gods?

is easily bribed, and has no problem admitting how he can be bought

8 Likes

Nope, I’m only forum side so I can’t look into your account and pull any data there. Support really is the main team you need to speak to here and you can do this by responding to the email you received from them.

10 Likes

The good folks at DC have released many great tie in items related to the various DC properties. But why no Doom Patrol items, especially involving the TV show? No Funko Pops, no action figures, nothing. Personally, I think a cool item would be an album of songs by Rita Farr that April Bowlby could do in character. Maybe the cover could replicate the old high fidelity albums they put out in the fifties. Perhaps a suitably appropriate title (Dream With Rita, A Date With Rita, etc.). I personally like the idea of a date with Rita myself.:heart::heart:

5 Likes

Are there still plans on allowing more people to become Community Heroes???

7 Likes

Enjoy

6 Likes

@Jitsu if you create a new topic or have an old topic you would like to create some buzz over to make people aware of it, what are the best routes to take.

6 Likes

What do you like more, soda or juice?

Have you ever had one of those DC water thingies?

7 Likes