Community Office Hours--Ask Jitsu Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

If it’s relevant to your case, there’s been recent issues with Google Play subscriptions that the team is aware of/working on. It’d be good to send in a request to our Billing Department to look into that for you since we’re unfortunately unable to handle any billing/membership details on our end. :+1:

7 Likes

For Everybody

Just found this

What the DC Library Looked like in New York

Video discusses the move to Burbank

Library room looks vast

11 Likes

That’s a cool video to watch.:grinning:

7 Likes

I checked the math; it should be good. I have over 3k on the card and spend less than 1k

8 Likes

This is probably a dumb question, but do the Batman and Justice League animated films have to be watched in a specific order to keep up with some of the plot details? I want to watch them on HBO Max, but I don’t want to feel as if I’m out of the loop.

7 Likes
10 Likes

Hey, thanks!

7 Likes

@Jitsu What are your thoughts on Trial of the Amazons (debuting on 3/8) from what’s been seen so far, and what is your favorite comic-based Wonder Woman story?

8 Likes

I suggest you shoot a message over to our support team (as mentioned by Static) and they’ll resolve the issue for you! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

How long might it take for a reply?

5 Likes

I just got
"Thanks for reaching out!

We have recently tightened up our subscription flow to ensure users protection. When entering your payment details during sign-up, please make sure the information you are submitting matches all of your card/billing details EXACTLY as stated on your credit card bill (ex., “Rd” and not “Road” in the address).

Should you continue to have issues with your payment method you can also try signing up with PayPal on the web or via the DC UNIVERSE INFINITE mobile apps."

5 Likes

Yes, that sounds like something that was mentioned (internally) a few weeks back to prevent fraudulent charges and scam attempts.

I’d double check that all of your details are correct as mentioned above.

If this continues to be an issue, please shoot me a DM with your ticket # and I’ll see what I can do on my side to help you out.

7 Likes

Hello @Jitsu, :batman_hv_1:
I’m just dropping by to say hello, sorry I don’t have a question, it probably slip my mind.:slightly_smiling_face: Hope you have a great week.

6 Likes

Hey, @Jitsu one feature I like about the forums is the Monday Mixtape. Is there any theme you think would make for a good mixtape in the future?

7 Likes

Hey J,

Any update on Nightwing #78 and Superman Red & Blue #1?

8 Likes

these 2 were never answered

6 Likes

If I remember correctly, the issue was the misnumbered pages, correct? I just pinged our product team about it, so I’ll let you know what I hear back.

9 Likes

Apologies, Jurisdiction! Musta missed them previously.

Hmm good question…I think I balance the two pretty well! I like to mix up my content consumption, keeps things fresh!

I do like the idea of bringing them back! I’ll chat with the moderation team and we can decide on what a return might look like…so stay tuned!

9 Likes

Same here! I pop in there every now and then to give some of the tunes a listen. Helps the work day move along!

I think doing a month-long series of DC villain Mixtapes would be rad. Maybe even using specific sequences in specific books to create villain-themed Mixtapes?? The options are endless!

9 Likes

No worries, friend! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello! Have a great week too :metal:t2:

8 Likes