Community Office Hours--Ask Jitsu Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

I hope so, too. I’ll be at the Fan First Premiere of The Batman on March 1st to see it in IMAX - would love to get a glimpse of Black Adam and Hawkman that night!

There are rumors that the trailer for Black Adam will debut in the Super Bowl broadcast. That would be tremendous if true and what a great audience to take advantage of!

8 Likes

A Black Adam trailer debuting during the Super Bowl would be great!

I’m sure The Batman will be seen during it, but BA being seen would be very BA.

8 Likes

@Jitsu, I’m guessing you mean Teddy for the Roosevelt?

8 Likes

Happy Friday, @Jitsu!

With today’s announcement of Blood Syndicate: Season One, will that be like the other Milestone mini-series and debut on DCUI the same day as its retail release?

The only mention of DCUI in the press release from today (Friday) is that we have the classic Milestone books (and Static Shock, from The New 52) in our library, but no mention was made on if BS: SO will have a simultaneous DCUI and retail release.

Thanks in advance, J-Man! :superman_hv_4:

8 Likes

I knew who he meant.:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

@Jitsu is there any upcoming DC Universe project you’re really looking forward to? With me, The Batman and the Teen Titans Go movie sound very promising.

7 Likes

@Jitsu with the recent promo for Young Justice Phantoms, returning, whose your favorite character?

6 Likes

So… one archive issue added this week, and it’s New Guardians-- interesting, yes, but not exactly a highlight of DC Comics history–!! and the usual two Milestone issues, which, let’s be honest, is/should be a separate project…

Who is responsible for how lame lame this lack of effort is?

6 Likes

If you could create one club on here, what would it be?

Do you prefer The Seven (Dynamite Comics’ alternate version of the Justice League) or the Guardians of the Globe (Image Comics’ alternate version of the Justice League)?

8 Likes

Hmmm…are we strictly talking about a DC-focused club here? Or just anything? If it’s DC, I would be super interested in the psychology of Batman. So maybe a club dedicated to the psychological analysis of the many iterations of the Bats throughout the years–I think that’d be fun! If it’s a non-DC related club, I’d make a Lord of the Rings club in a heartbeat.

Gotta go with the Guardians of the Globe on this one. I’m a huge Image fan, as it was one of the main reasons I got into comics as a kid!

9 Likes

It’s tough not to say Nightwing (he’s one of my overall DC faves), but Beast Boy is another one of my favorites!

8 Likes

I’m so so SO excited for The Batman…I’ve mentioned it before, but I think Robert Pattinson’s interpretation of Bruce Wayne’s angst is really special. Really looking forward to watching!

Beyond that, I’m THRILLED about Black Adam as well. The casting, the production, the score…everything I’ve seen so far has been really awesome. Huge year for DC!

10 Likes

Unfortunately, this is unlikely to be the case–but I’ll ask for more info and see what I can find!

9 Likes

Cool beans, J-Man! I’m fine with buying that mini, just wanted to check on any retail/DCUI simultaneous release before #1 comes out.

SN: @Jitsu If you can identify the DC character J-Man (and w/o using Google :wink:), I’ll give you bushels of Cool Points. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Too late for last week and not answered this week…sigh. Maybe next week.

7 Likes

@Jitsu , thoughts on the HBOMAX movie of the Wonder Twins?

7 Likes

Missed out on this last night but hopefully I can at least get this out there for next week. I know you and the other mods won’t have any direct control over this, but I’m hoping you might be able to relay the message to people w/ DC’s social media and/or higher ups who may be able to more directly change things. As my post shows, I’m hardly the only person who was disheartened by DC’s recent celebration of Harley and Joker’s relationship, and I’m just really hoping that such an abusive relationship can stop being portrayed in a positive light like this

11 Likes

I’m going on an international trip to Europe later this year. If I download books on DCUI before I leave will I be able to read them while I’m outside of America?

7 Likes

And honestly, don’t Harley and Ivy make a cute looking couple?

7 Likes

Kind of an interesting discovery today. Sorry if this has been asked before or if this is the wrong place to ask.

Is there a reason I can leave some clubs but not others? I was looking at what clubs I am a member of and I realized some have buttons that I can click to leave the club and others don’t have that option.

I’m not trying to mass leave the clubs I’m in, I’m just curious about this. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes