Community Hero Stuff

Thanks to @Applejack the Mods the whole Community. You guys means the world to me.

Mods

You can merge this with the other Community Heroes

We seem to have gotten stuff at the same time from UPS.

I just got my Community Hero Award

Pictures enclosed

Wow

Jim Ler Poster Book

Harley Quinn Poster

I got the Trinity! (And buttons)

36 Likes

Congrats @TurokSonOfStone1950 that’s some cool swag HHAN13111

4 Likes

This is awesome and very deserved!! I’m so happy that you were recognized as a Community Hero.

4 Likes

Very nice!! Glad you were picked as one of our community heroes, Turok!

3 Likes

Congrats, you definitely deserve it! That poster book looks super cool!

2 Likes

Wow. I’m so jealous of that WW JL figure. I’m so happy for u & what a great company. Way to earn it Turok. That Lee poster is killer too!!!

2 Likes

Congrats!

3 Likes

:smiley:Congratulation @TurokSonOfStone1950, those look really awesome!

3 Likes

Way to go @TurokSonOfStone1950! You are a community hero for sure! Enjoy!

2 Likes

@khristian012
@iJest
@CynicalPink
@serenap95
@capo-mage
@moro
@Penguinfan78
@TravisMorgan

Thanks to you all

7 Likes

Absolutely. You deserve it. :balloon::heart::tada:

3 Likes

Congratulations, @TurokSonOfStone1950! That’s a super fun collection of items! :grinning:

1 Like

Congratulations.

1 Like

Awesome, you earned all that goodness

2 Likes

@TurokSonOfStone1950, Congratulations! You truly are a community hero. I smile almost every single time I see one of your posts. You have such a knowledge about you for these comics, about writing, and so much more. Without your voice here, this place would not be the same. So well deserved, congratulations friend!

4 Likes

@KeyFamily
@scarie2010.15620

Thanks

@msgtv

It is a pleasure working with you on.the DC History Club and reading your posts on other topics.

@PrincessAmethyst

Your reading challenges are transforming readers to.encounter comics they would never have read otherwise.

Your Writing Wednesday gives me a chance to exercise my writing muscles

Your posts on other topics are insightful and full of truth and caring

I have been trying lately to answer members who want so much from our service. I try to answer honestly without glossing over facts.

A couple of times a member said they didn’t understand what the service could provide and they thanked me when I explained the rules and why the rules exist

Most don’t get angry from my response which I can’t say is the case for other members who respond. They feel patronized by glib answers that don’t answer their anger.

You never do that. Just express what you think.and feel

I try to follow your example.

6 Likes

Awesome Congrats

2 Likes

Congrats!!!

1 Like

I saw this earlier this morning and couldn’t find the right words to express my gratitude for being so kind to me in this post and reminding me that I also have a place at the table. Thank you so much @TurokSonOfStone1950 for doing that. I appreciate you. Now let’s get back to celebrating you, not me! Because well you are awesome sauce and deserve the spotlight to be fully on you. Again the biggest congrats to you. You deserved this recognition so much.

4 Likes

Congrats!! :partying_face:

1 Like