Community Hero Stuff

Aww, @TurokSonOfStone1950, thank you so much! Please know the sentiments are mutual, and that we’re so appreciative of your being a part of the community! Thank you for letting us know you liked it! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome keep up the great work in the community.

1 Like

Alright, Turok! Great haul!

1 Like

@TurokSonOfStone1950 that is so cool! These boxes from the mods thanking us for being a member are great! I remember how I felt when I received my box. And it’s like they pay attention to our interests as my weekly posts on Legends of Tomorrow led to my Arrowverse themed box. And I think we should all wear our Doom Patrol buttons with pride!

2 Likes

Oooo I’m loving that Jim Lee poster book. Congratulations my friend, that is some well deserved swag

2 Likes

We’re so happy that you enjoyed these goodies, @TurokSonOfStone1950! I don’t think it needs to be said that we’re so happy to have you as a member of this community, but I’ll do so anyway. Thank you so much for all that you do. You make this community a better place.

2 Likes

Congratulations, couldn’t have happened to a more deserving member.

2 Likes

I am in 100% agreement with @DanTheManOne1! I’m so happy for you @TurokSonOfStone1950 ! Congratulations!

2 Likes

Congrats! That’s awesome!

2 Likes

Congratulations, well earned indeed, Awesome :partying_face: :partying_face: :+1:

1 Like

CONGRATS @TurokSonOfStone1950 !!

1 Like

Awesome, and well deserved.

1 Like

Congrats! very much deserved! My favorite things you wrote on here were the piano man and other songs for the camp fire.

1 Like