Community Game of Tag

@Aegiey. That was such a creative use of the prompt, and detailed nicely to boot!

@stefanie.m another great use of the prompt, and I like how you tweaked the details to add your own personal touch

@TheRealDetectiveChimp I think that’s the legacy Clark wii always be most proud of, and great energy coming from Jon’s pose!

@WonderWoman_85 I just gushed about how much I loved TMNT in another thread, and now fandoms collide! This is so much fun to take in! I’m still picking out all the tags on the wall. If you ever felt inspired, I bet this would be amazing in color!

4 Likes

I’ll color it eventually. Started penciling my monthly challenge. I’m sidetracked with Mother’s Day stuff.
Thanks for the tag challenge idea. Lots of great works inspired.

3 Likes

Prompt: WATER

Reference Image

5 Likes

I was wondering what became of that officer! This came out great! And as someone who finds Croc to be one of the most intimidating Gotham villains, I think that guard has [inserts] of steel. :cold_sweat:

4 Likes

Haha thanks Killer Croc is pretty b-a and eventually I want to color it in. Hes just lucky Croc is behind bars…erm tank?

3 Likes

Prompt: STORM

Reference
Red_Tornado_powers

5 Likes

:rofl: he’s adorable! I love these chibi/ mini-fied versions of the characters. And your croc would look awesome colored.

4 Likes

Nice! I dig the timeline.

3 Likes

I dig the tiger, what medium @Alonica?

1 Like

thanks

2 Likes

Prompt: Jealous

Reference images:

Had a hard time with this prompt so figured Timberwolf would be jealous of Kent’s parents since his you know experimented on him? :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Ages ago, I got the prompt “gold” from @biff_pow

I forked it up when coloring, so here’s the before and after :cry:

Ref: This beauty

5 Likes

Wow! That looks like a museum piece.

3 Likes

Holy wow that looks amazing! What brand/type of paint did you use?

2 Likes

@WonderWoman_85 no way! you’re too nice! Thank you!

@Broken-Knight thank you! It’s Reeves acrylic. This one, specifically:

I bought the set on clearance for $6 and it seems really thick. Not sure if it hit an expiration date or that’s just the nature of the paint, but it’s really beautiful!

3 Likes

beautiful!!

3 Likes

Thank you for the great prompt!

2 Likes

Stunning work dude. The eyes are really wonderful!

2 Likes

Thanks, stef! That darker eye is what made me go :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:. Though someone gave me a tip to try fixing over on Instagram if I get brave enough to try

2 Likes

It’s always one eye that gets all wonky. Lol well if ya do be sure to repost for us. :+1:

2 Likes