Community Game of Tag

@Aegiey lovely work man, the details on the cage are great. And Connor looks adorable as well.

@Nightroia adorable but now I’m hungry. Colored pencil work looks good.

@AnonymousHQ always enjoy your art. Had to check out the cover because he just looks like hes in so much pain. Poor flash.

@Broken-Knight stupid cute! Really like the eyes and how how content he looks.

@Alonica well done man like the background or foreground? (Backgrounds kill me :woman_facepalming:) And the colors are awesome too.

@Viciousdark always lovely work from you dude! Background is awesome too with the mountain range and the cute birds.

Awesome work yall!
InexperiencedScrawnyHairstreak-max-1mb

7 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

My prompt was job.
Flash is a pizza delivery guy for Central City.
I think the missing toppings fell off in the whirl wind of delivery.
Didn’t get a chance to color. I got too carried away with the alley. I put some graffiti on the wall and kept adding more character symbols. There are at least 16 DC folks who have tagged the alley wall. I may add a few more before I’m done.

8 Likes

Hahaha I love this! Classic Tmnt and flash with a delivery hat! Cute as all get up and all the symbols you incorporated. Do I see deadshot and dr fate?

3 Likes

Yep. Both were there. I was going to put villains only, but I added some heroes too.

3 Likes

This makes me smile! Great job!

3 Likes

So creative. :grin:

1 Like

@Alonica Thank you!

2 Likes

Did I miss this challenge? I just saw it.

2 Likes

This one’s still ongoing!

I think @ralphsix had posted a prompt for “legacy” that was never filled :wink: He deleted it, but you can surprise him and do it anyway. Or I can get you started with another word, unless someone else wants to jump in.

4 Likes

Yeah, I got confused and didn’t know if you all were looking for new prompts or posting the results of old ones.

But, yep…Legacy. That was mine.

3 Likes

Free for all, anything goes!

3 Likes

I’ll be taking legacy

6 Likes

Another word. I really like this challenge although I’m like 1.5 works behind. :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

I know how that feels! Would you like the prompt “storm”?

4 Likes

Anyone out there bored on this Saturday? Please give the DC Fan Art Club some “one-word” prompts in the post below! Because I didn’t manage to assign them a new weekly prompt this week :sweat_drops:

3 Likes

My prompt was legacy, so I made the legacy of Superman through Jon

7 Likes

Love it. Thanks boss.

3 Likes

How’s elseworld or mastermind

2 Likes

Fantastic! :grin: Made me imagine those are the pictures Lois would have on her phone

3 Likes