Comment Like You're Living In Gotham

He kinda’ looked like someone famous, even with the crazy mudface. Something familiar there. :thinking:

8 Likes

Gove him bruisrs. I recognize bruises.

6 Likes

Jack Ryder

5 Likes

Wait isn’t that the news guy?

5 Likes

Roy Raymond, Jr.?

5 Likes

I stopped watching the news. At this point, it runs longer than a full marathon of all the Godfather movies.

5 Likes

Yeah, i think he had a run in with ‘Laughing boy’ after insulting him

5 Likes

Hate living in Gotham :unamused:

Came home to this. Where did my porch go?

8 Likes

How does someone even do that??

6 Likes

Have you not seen Clayface.

7 Likes

Looks like Porch Pirate has struck again. He’s not just after Amazon packages any more.

9 Likes

I work at IHOJOP (International Hall Of Justice Of Pancakes) and someone ordered a huge pickup order for waffles. I turned around for a second and they disappeared. I thought I saw a flash of purple. At least they left money on the counter.

9 Likes

That’s so knarly! :laughing:

7 Likes

I had that happen too! Though I think it was a slower day, as I caught a glimpse of blonde hair and a laugh! :slight_smile: My friend Nell has a whole schedule worked out - but she refuses to show someone, for “safety” she claims!

7 Likes

What safety?

6 Likes

:neutral_face: People shouldn’t be living here, they’d be happier some place else, if this clown Dent think he can touch Grissom, I’d killed him by now.

Don’t flattered yourself Angel, he can’t run this city without me, beside, he doesn’t know.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:I didn’t ask.

4 Likes

Please tell me you aren’t screwing your bosses girlfriend

5 Likes

:laughing:Good one!

4 Likes

Batgirl’s safety, of course! She doesn’t want any villains to learn her schedule!

5 Likes

What batgirl are we on now again? 3? 4?

4 Likes