Carrie Kelley

Helena Wayne (I think).

5 Likes

You know their identities?!

5 Likes

Yes, because I’m Batman.

… My name is Alfred Pennyworth.

5 Likes

Bruce Wayne’s butler?! Yeah, and I’m Chris Hemsworth!

5 Likes

Who is Bruce Wayne? He sounds handsom.

5 Likes

*Handsome

5 Likes

My batspelling is vastly superior your human spelling in every way you filthy land animal.

5 Likes

Sorry but are you Batman or Aquaman?

5 Likes

Both

5 Likes

Oh okay

5 Likes

This reminds me of that time some random poster named Madhunter303 posted.

6 Likes

can’t have sh%t in Gotham

7 Likes

Yeah you can, there’s a sewer

8 Likes

:eyes:

6 Likes

Uhh… WTH happened to our District Attorney and why is the left side of his face mutilated? I just literally bumped into him coming out of Wayne Fargo Bank. The bank’s alarms were blaring and he had two or three crazily dressed guys with him. When I accidentally walked into him he gave me the stink eye (the great big bulging one on the left side of his face) took a coin out, flipped it, glared at me, and then he and his weirdo friends jumped into a van and sped off. :flushed:

6 Likes

He spilled his soup on his face.

6 Likes

I overheard DS Del Arrazio say it was because the Maroni’s threw acid at him a long time ago. Sounds like something in a Sherlock Holmes story about Illustrious Clients or something!

4 Likes

That’s right- now I remember. I had always thought he had reconstructive surgery and then just moved away from Gotham tho. Hmm. Welp, one thing’s fro sure- he’s def not practicing law anymore. :flushed:

IKR? Also very Jekyll and Hyde. :wink:

5 Likes

That was def some powerful soup then.

7 Likes

I hear there is a new Vigilante out to save Gotham, anyone got the scoop on @Huntress_Helena.

6 Likes