Comment Like You're Living In Gotham

Oh, well, now you’ve jinxed it.

5 Likes

She figured out the conspiracy, so they turned her into someone no one would believe. So dumb of them, we already wouldn’t’ve believed her because she was a woman.

5 Likes

Two things.

1. Does anyone think that the newest Robin looks a lot like that one, and I’m like, Is he the same Robin? We all know there’s more than one Robin, Batman should just put out a press release every time it happens. It’s not like his secret identity could be any more obvious, it’s Dick Grayson. Grayson gave away his fortune right around the same time Batman started using cheaper gear. My guess is the Grayson personality found out that the Batman was his other personality and shut it all down. Oh, and Batman totally killed that Pennyworth guy. Maybe a part of him wanted Grayson to stop his insane crusade.
  2. Am I the only one that remembers that for like, two weeks, there was a Robin with long blonde hair, in between Coffee Addict and Tiny Rage? I thought I was crazy but apparently the Universe is like, Universe 52.0 and we’re all just remembering the other Universes or something… I don’t know, man, you lost me at “Krypton”.
6 Likes

Oh, there are many.

5 Likes

Idk man. Dick Grayson’s just another entitled rich kid. He wouldn’t do anything for the lower class, especially not risk his life.

5 Likes

Well, maybe that’s why part of him wanted out.

5 Likes

Nobody that rich wants out. Hell, I want in. I think Robin is that one crazy daredevil at Gotham High

4 Likes

Did you ever have any really rich friends growing up, and when you went over to their house their parents had all this weird owl-themed memorabilia everywhere? It’s not just me right?

8 Likes

I didn’t have rich friends so no. Did attend the circus all the time though and there was a bunch of owl stuff there. I think it’s pretty common.

Heh, this reminds me of this old nursery rhyme.

6 Likes

Rich people are weird.

6 Likes

As a matter of fact yes.

7 Likes

Has anyone seen the Bat recently? I’ve seen Nightwing, Red Hood, Batgirl, and Robin, but no Batman. Almost like he left us…

6 Likes

According to his schedule he is coming back tonight and then leave again the night of the 20th. (It is not that complex of a system).

5 Likes

But the 20th was 3 days ago

4 Likes

Exactly, this will do X on the 20th means the 20th of February. (Sometimes his leaving dates are 21 days after he comes back and sometimes 28 days).

4 Likes

Stop being weirdos, there’s no such thing as Batman. There are clay people, and women who control plants, and a Man-Bat, but a Batman? That’s just ridiculous.

7 Likes

Says the guy with no mouth.

7 Likes

This is “Comment Like You’re Living In Gotham,” not “Comment Like You’re The Character in Your Profile Picture.”

Actually, someone should make that thread

8 Likes

What’s a thread? Is that how the Gordon solves cases? Threads?

8 Likes

Gordon solves cases? That’s news to me

7 Likes