Comment Like You're Living In Gotham

That’s what I was thinking, but the guy’s theory about him being a demigod-demogorgon hybrid was so crazy it might’ve been true.

4 Likes

Breaking character: Oh no. They are talking about Batman’s identity again. Last time this happened… It didn’t go well.

See!? Everyone knows that. Well, a friend of mine named Waylon insists that he is a robot but he was never all there.

You guys ever wonder why someone doesn’t buy up all those abandoned warehouses and turn them into apartments? I can barely afford to live in this city and there are just acres of empty real-estate a block away!

5 Likes

I’m deeply hurt

4 Likes

Sorry! I meant the og. You’re still awesome! Hell I’m in your fan club!

4 Likes

I can sell any of you a real, bonafide, electrified, genuine Bat shaped throwing device used by the bat himself. It’s real pointy and dangerous and everything! Went right tru’ a ventriloquist dummy

6 Likes

How’d you get it?

4 Likes

Got it from a kid, Fred something something, eh it doesn’t really matter, all that matters is the value!

5 Likes

It’s a dangerous path of deceit, betrayal, and Monster truck rallies

4 Likes

the kid clam to know Shazam?

5 Likes

Why…. I… I believe he probably did, I think. But everybody claims to know everybody around here, you know? I’m used to it. My third cousin claims to know the Flash

5 Likes

What’s your cousin’s name?

4 Likes

Guys! Did you know that if you actually solve Riddler’s random street puzzles correctly the trophy won’t electrically shock you?! It only happens if you solve the puzzles wrong or don’t attempt them at all. You might need a few tools, like a hacking device or taser but… it gets the job done!

5 Likes

Is this forecast for snow because it’s winter or because Mr. Freeze is on the loose again?

6 Likes

Yes.

6 Likes

Dang it! I thought Nightwing took care of him after he went full-spider mode!

@ProActress knows what I’m talking about!

6 Likes

I just sent Arkham guards laxatives for the darn clown

6 Likes

Batman has never failed to put the bad guys away, but I think Arkham sets them free on purpose. Why? I don’t know. Insurance money? Police funding? Demonization of the mentally ill for Rao knows what reason? I don’t know, but it’s 50/50 whether Batman’s in on it or just incredibly dumb.

6 Likes

Well, he’s the same estimated height and weight as the earliest estimates of Robin, and first appeared around the time that Robin was either replaced or shrunk about 6 inches, so that’s my theory.

6 Likes

Y’know, that explains… Everything.

5 Likes

Again, Arkham is corrupt to the core. If we had a sane (no pun intended) criminal justice system, the Joker would either have been rehabilitated by now or would still be in jail for his first murder.

5 Likes