Coming Soon & Last Chance: May, 2020 (Updated 4.29.20)

Try scooby doo apocalypse it’s really good i hear and i cant wait to read it. It’s more adult orientated

4 Likes

noooooooooo :sob:. really cancelled that sucks :disappointed:

Scooby Apocalypse is really good. Strange cross between Walking Dead and Scooby Doo. I have every issue in print. Don’t miss it - it’s really well done.

1 Like

listen dude i understand where you are coming from here. but im so sick of everyone ripping this service apart. it is MORE than worth its money. if you bought it just for the shows well thats your fault, because it mostly exists fro dc daily and comics. which in comics it has more than its fair share for 75 bucks. but if you did just buy it for titans and doom patrol or swamp thing, you could buy all of those on dvd, digital and stream through vudu for like the same price if not cheaper. you see my point? the same price and you are getting more than that. so stop complaining. give it time. and if you want to keep complaining, cancel your subscription and exchange for hbo max in a couple of weeks.

3 Likes

like the live action justice league? first off why would you want those? other than wonder woman and shazam they are all absolute garbage. im trying to stay as positive as possible here. but they arent great.

first of all, stargilr was designed for dc univserse it is an extension onto the cw so you have it twisted. and second, we have all star games, swamp thing, 2 seasons of titans (soon to be 3) soon to be 2 seasons of doom patrol and a soon to be 4th season of young justice so i dont see an issue with new original content, it isnt like they have been around for 20 years

(i also forgot to mention 2 seasons of harley quinn)

2 Likes

@IGbigjoe.mobile. You are entitled to your opinion but so is everyone else. Just because you don’t enjoy those movies doesn’t mean they shouldn’t come here for the people who do enjoy them.

5 Likes

You guys are amazing for not doing the farewell :slight_smile:

As far as I know none do. Marvel Unlimited I think does have a bit more (although they also had an almost 10 year head start) but no video content, don’t know how many comixology unlimited had, might be that many but again no video content.

I did see a streaming service on Roku offer comics (public domain comics) and video years ago, but it didn’t last even a year and didn’t have anywhere near as many comcis or even video as this service.

Why I think unless they really do shut down DCU (which I don’t think will happen) they would go to just comics with no video. I could see few new shows coming down the pike, and the library not getting much bigger with movies and TV, but offering those at a cheaper price sets them apart from Marvel, so would think it would be to DCU’s benefit to stay operating with at least some video content, at least as long as people are still willing to pay.

I do enjoy them

Really excited for Scooby Apocalypse, I always wanted to check it out but never have.

4 Likes

Can y’all add more movies? Like seriously!

DC Universe should produce their own movies like they do their shows. I have no idea what the capabilities and plans are there but that would be cool. Use some lesser known characters

1 Like

Hey, @Applejack, is there any news about what’s happening with the DCUnscripted? Is it being stalled during the apocalypse?

I didn’t know Scooby doo had comics

1 Like

I have been saying that for most of this service. Don’t know what all would go into all of that, but think DC Universe should make their own live action or even animated movies. Do a street level vigilanti like Question or The Manhunter if money is an issue.

2 Likes

I mean, really, I’d want to see Question or Manhunter even if money ISN’T an issue! Both of those would rule.

6 Likes

Justice League Dark anything.

2 Likes

Are you guys still rolling out the recently digitalized comics as well? I noticed they were missing from this post. Spectre has been amazing!

3 Likes

Yaaaaaaasss! DCeased!! I’ve been wanting to read this for a while now. Glad to see its coming to the service.

2 Likes