Coming Soon & Last Chance: May, 2020 (Updated 4.29.20)

What about Super Friends comic? Are they still coming in May? Can’t wait for Scooby Doo team up comics and finally the premiere of Stargirl! :grinning:

3 Likes

Don’t forget Killing Joke. :laughing:

5 Likes

Can’t wait to read Batman/TMNT III #1! I plan to start Catwoman this month. I’m also interested in Watchmen: Under the Hood. I’m always in for Harley Quinn!! I really hope Stargirl becomes my new favorite show. DC Universe is my favorite app on my phone. People are missing out if they don’t have it.

3 Likes

Oh man! This May on DC Universe is going to be off the chain! Plenty of Exclusive content and comiiiiccccsss. Also, I’m really enjoying hearing from our great writers and artist at DC.
I would like to see more Book Club reviews too. Great job, DC Universe.

4 Likes

I think mostly for comics. if your like me u own most of these shows and movies. It comes handy considering I don’t buy comics unless there written by jhons or have spawn.

DCeased!!!

5 Likes

Nothing’s leaving!

4 Likes

So happy for no last chance stuff for May, but bring on stargirl! Show looks like it’s going to be really cool and interesting, and I love a lot of the casting for it. Then of course Harley Quinn has consistently been an awesome show.

SO HAPPY ABOUT SCOOBY TEAM UP! I had the pleasure of meeting the writer at a con, and he gave me a couple signed issues for free. I recently found them and got back into the series. Can’t wait!

4 Likes

Welcome back! [×]

1 Like

Can anyone tell me if the swamp thing coming back with a new season

3 Likes

It is not. It was cancelled.

1 Like

Please please please add Tomasi’s The Mighty to the reading list and bring back Morrison’s Animal Man!

1 Like

Hi moderators - are there no vintage comics being digitized in the month of May? (Not counting Scooby) such as Super Friends, Eclipso, Spectre, etc

That was an amazing mini-series!

Yay!! I’m looking forward to Year of the Villain, Scooby Apocalypse, and DCeased as far as new issues go. I’ve only been able to collect a few issues of YotV. I love the idea of Scooby Apocalypse (been on my “to read” list for a while). And I’ve considered reading DCeased on multiple occasions. Now I just need to catch up on my ever growing comic pile…

4 Likes

Stargirl, almost here!

Say Earth Prime!

3 Likes

Ooh, White Knight. I’ve been wanting to read that as I missed the single issue physical releases and didn’t get the trade. As I’ve said before, I love the Harley show. I look forward to the new episodes. Maybe I’ll watch the Watchmen again. Still need to read Doomsday Clock. I’m a bit behind if you can’t tell. Woot! Stargirl!!

4 Likes

Dc universe team can we please have the dceu films on here I will be incredibly thankful thank you

1. List item

DCeased # 1. I’ve been wanting to read it! I’ll probably buy the graphic novel online if I love issue 1. :upside_down_face:

7 Likes