Comic Shop Love, what local comic shop do you go to!?

I currently don’t have a local shop I go to, but I give Yancy Street Comics South a shout out. What shop do you go to & support?

13 Likes

Cave Comics in Newtown, CT

1 Like

Universal comics in studio City off tujunga Ave and Ventura Boulevard

1 Like

Comic Etc. In Rochester NY

2 Likes

Jetpack Comics in Rochester, New Hampshire

1 Like

My hometown doesn’t have one :frowning:

I have to go to the next city over to visit Toy Vault or Newbury

2 Likes

I’m mostly digital right now, but Wild West Comics in Arlington, TX.

2 Likes

Second Chance Books and Comics in Oklahoma City.

2 Likes

Two Kings Comics Victor, NY (just below Rochester NY): http://www.twokingscomics.com/

Why? They have a very classy layout, great selection of current stuff, and expanding area of classics. And…they do fun comic event kickoff events in the store, like when Rebirth was about to happen. Lastly, they have outrageous sales for Free Comic Book Day on their graphic novels.

3 Likes

Comics N’ Toons - Tustin, CA They have a great staff!

3 Likes

Use to frequent a spot called Big Sky Comics and Collectables in high school, but they closed shop like 10 years ago now. After that I went to Hastings, who’s also closed now. Now the only spot in my town is owned by a huge jerk that’d rather be a Warhammer/MTG store than anything else. Now I get all of my comics and Heroclix from Amazon/CoolStuffInc.

4 Likes

Boomerang Comics in Lewisville, TX for over 10 years now.

1 Like

I don’t have one within 150 miles, so I do all of my business with Things From Another World (tfaw.com). Decent prices, great customer service, nice web site.

3 Likes

Heroes Edge in McHenry IL

2 Likes

Emerald City Comics & Collectibles in Clearwater, FL and Comics & Stuff in Tampa, FL

3 Likes

Metropolis Comics in Bellflower, CA

1 Like

I go to Pulp Fiction comics in Culver City. They organize their comics in a very smart way; not only by publisher, but they also offer browsing by author. They stock pulp novels and a few games, as well. A BIG amount of space and the nicest people ever :slight_smile:

1 Like

I want to visit all these shops!

2 Likes

Outer Limits in Waltham Ma. 15 min outside Boston

1 Like

Emerald city comics in clearwater Florida!!!

3 Likes