Comic Shop Love, what local comic shop do you go to!?

Unfortunately the closest thing to a comic shop I have near me is a hobby shop, and the guy running it hasn’t a clue about how to sell comics. So right now I get my pulls through Atomic Empire’s subscription service, and they’ve been treating me amazingly!

2 Likes

Legacy Comics and Atomic Comix in Laredo, TX. Haven’t been there in a long time though since I’ve gone digital and I get merchandise online or at conventions

2 Likes

Yancy street south in tampa florida as well as yancy street north in newport richey florida

2 Likes

Comic Service in Springfield Illinois

1 Like

When we travel and stop by places like Gettysburg or pull up to Canada, I always make sure I figure out where the comic book stores are in that town / city. it’s a lot of fun to check out the stores and there’s always a special bargain there that isn’t in my local area.

1 Like

Tangled Web Spartanburg SC

1 Like

colorado coins cards and comics in arvada colorado. go there every wednesday.

1 Like

Comic Envy Asheville NC

2 Likes

shout out to bridge city comics in portland OR

2 Likes

Shout out to Carolina Comics in Lawton OK and Books a million

1 Like

Atomic Comics Tacoma,Wa

3 Likes

Heroes & Fantasies in San Antonio, TX

1 Like

Main street comics and memorabilia, Bartow, Florida

1 Like

Gabby’s Olympic Cards and Comics in Olympia, Washington

http://www.olympiccardsandcomics.com/index.html

1 Like

Heroes & Villains and Storyteller, two local comic shops in Rapid City, SD I’ve been getting my fix from for the last year.

1 Like

Want to give Geofrey’s Comics in Gardena, CA a shout out. Have been going there for decades. Also want to give Metropolis Comics in Bellflower, CA a shout as well.

2 Likes

Bedrock comics
Houston,Tx

3 Likes

Vons shops at Purdue is great!

1 Like

Ground Zero in Strongsville Ohio

2 Likes

Escape Velocity in Colorado Springs is the absolute best

2 Likes