Comic Menu Glitch on DCUI?

Hey all! I’m still experiencing an issue that had been mentioned in the past, but I sort of assumed it had been fixed…

When I click on the Comics tab, sorting A to Z, and scrolling through all of the titles, getting all the way down to “Superman”, then click/tap on it - when I back out, and go back to the full list, instead of continuing on where I left off, in the “S” with Superman, I’m popped back up to the very top again. Now, to see the titles from “Superman” to the end, I have to do a bunch of scrolling to get back to where I was.

Anyone else still experiencing this? This seems like an issue that may have slipped through the cracks…

Thanks friends!

9 Likes

Hey @macdad34.93097!

I’m so sorry to hear this is still an issue! I’ll pass this along to the team, but can you also send a message to our Support Team? Make sure you let them know the device and app info that you are using.

3 Likes

Submitted. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So, I just got a response, and it read as if they thought I was making a feature suggestion, and not reporting a bug/issue… is that a standard response?

3 Likes

:thinking:

I can’t say for sure if that is or not. However, I can make sure the dev team is aware of the issue. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Hopefully that helps

2 Likes

Search results truely lacking. I’m watching Titans season 4, so I figure why not read some Brother Blood too. I search “Brother Blood” and get almost none of the issues with Brother Blood. Blood brothers, Superman Doomed Wonder Wooman Blood, Fresh Blood but no New Teen Titans 21+,40+, etc. i did notice that when i searched a second time it added more. But that was already after i added stuff to my reading list i manually created by searching with Google.

This problem isn’t new; i have had it with other topics. The season just came out. Dont you think there should be some suggestions to link readers to those books.

DC has dropped the ball with cohesivness. Peacemaker is on the home page. That show has been out for a long time.

2 Likes

Now on Justice Society of America (2006) scrolling only goes through issue 19.

1 Like

I’m actually not entirely sure for the reason of that being, so for now I’ll get it passed along as a content error to be looked into. Thanks for the report!

2 Likes

I’m having a similar problem with the Flash series (1987-2009) where it only goes up to issue 14. It also defaults to the ULTRA books on the first screen (which is a constant issue with other series).

EDIT: After reviewing a few other series, the problem that I and @MatthewHecht are having only seems to occur on pages that DO have the “Omnibus” as the first screen that appears, rather than “Issues”.

(P.S.: also noticed several issues that say “Read only with ULTRA” even though they’re definitely accessible to non-ULTRA users. For instance, Secret Society of Super-Villains #12 is one of them.)

4 Likes

Currently experiencing this problem on my iPad

2 Likes

Hey @EtrigantheDemon, I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue. Unfortunately, the moderator team does not have access to specific account details or the technical systems.

Please reach out to our Technical Support team at:
yourdcu.com/submit. They’ll be able to help you get this sorted out as soon as possible! :orange_heart:

4 Likes

This still hasn’t been resolved. Doom Patrol (1987-1995) has the same problem. The page opens with the blurb “Read Only with Ultra” and the “Volumes” tab as the focus. If you click on “Issues”, it only shows the first 20 items. It doesn’t matter how you access the series page, this process still happens. It does it on EVERY SERIES that opens to the “Omnibus” or “Volumes” tab as the focus, but if “Issues” is the primary focus, the problem doesn’t occur (see the “Planetary” page for an example of how that appears).

It feels like you’re trying to force people into buying an ULTRA subscription, and that isn’t necessarily financially feasible for some of us.

2 Likes

If it helps, being an Ultra subscriber doesn’t affect the only shows the first 20 issues problem. If volumes or Omnibus is the first tab, only twenty issues will show up. Unless there are fewer than 20 issues then it won’t be noticeable. And yes, I have checked every series page.

2 Likes

We have documented this issue regarding showing the first 20 items/issues, so hopefully we can get a fix in the future! I’m sorry the issue is bothering you and making you feel like you’re being forced to buy an ULTRA subscription - I don’t believe that’s intended. Thank you for reporting this, I’ll go ahead and make another note regarding it for the team to look into.

3 Likes

Anyone having an issue with the “Home” screen on the App today?
I dont see any specific thread, but it is not loading in my view.

2 Likes

Good morning! Just wondering if there is any update on this problem? I’ve been reading “Forever Evil” and “Forever Evil: Blight.” After finishing “Blight,” I returned to “Forever Evil” - which has 103 comics in the collection - to find it only shows the first 20 comic issues in the collection.

I do not have Ultra, and am primarily accessing the app via iPad. Any updates or information would be greatly appreciated, as I was hoping to use this platform to read through all of the major DC events to present day.

2 Likes

Hi @thelukepowers - I’m sorry to hear that you’re still experiencing this issue! Unfortunately, the moderator team does not have access to the technical system and we do not currently have an update to share.

Please reach out to our Technical Support team at: yourdcu.com/submit. They’ll be able to help you as soon as possible so that you can continue your DC reading!

Thank you for your patience and understanding. :orange_heart:

4 Likes

I have a bug where the ultra releases are a week behind. Any help

1 Like