Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Thanks for seconding that request, @Vroom! I’ve added your vote to the list.

7 Likes

Thanks Vroom.

6 Likes

This​:point_down: & any Blackhawk…we have next to none.

7 Likes

Thanks for requesting those, @Razzzcat! I’ve added them to the list. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You and @Green.Lantern are most welcome. I’ll always emphasize the call for more Wildstorm content on DCUI.

Especially when it’s already available in digital and just needs to be ported over here. Polite wink, wink, nudge-nudge, DC digital team. :wink: :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Please don’t censor books. A disclaimer would be fine though.

8 Likes

I guess I shouldn’t get my hopes up on Mortal Kombat comics?

4 Likes

I’ll happily second that

4 Likes

Hey @michaelvhm.47507, added these to the list for you! :partying_face:

Hi @mattmcg87 and @Sean-Malloy - we can certainly see! I’ve added it to the list for y’all. :smiley:

8 Likes

Hello Moderators,
Can you please add…
Real Facts Comic (1946-1949) #1-#21 please.:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Hey @Reaganfan78, I’ve added this to the list for you! :smiley:

6 Likes

Thankyou @Shayera.Hol!:grinning:

6 Likes

Batman Family (1974) #20…just one more issue needed to complete the series! Don’t leave me hanging!

Also, the entire Superman Family (1974) series. : )

11 Likes

Hey all,

Looking through early Batman (1940-2011) and noticing large gaps such as no comics between #46 and #139 (with the exception of #59 that is there). Is there some historical reason for this large gap? Also I would love for them to be uploaded for reading if possible!

Thank you all for the amazing opportunity to consume all this content! :00_batman_1992:

6 Likes

@Mikey14 Added those in haha hopefully you’ll be able to finish the series soon :wink:

@ameixner2.74251 I’m not exactly sure why there is a large gap but I’ve added that into our list we send over to our friends up top :smiley: thank you for being a part of the community!

4 Likes

I’ve got one, Dark Knight Returns: The Golden Child from 2019. Thanks!

5 Likes

Noted and sent on up to the team, thank you!

5 Likes

Endless Winter (event)

4 Likes

Tailgunner Jo (1988) 1-6

This is a nearly unknown limited series that I only ever read the first issue of but I really liked it and would like to read the whole series.

5 Likes
  • The Trenchcoat Brigade (1999) #1-4
8 Likes