Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Hi @mccrackenj816.1878 - added, added, and added! Thanks for all the requests. :smiley:

6 Likes

No problem. Thanks.

5 Likes

I’d also like to see some more authority comics. As well as another Wildstorm miniseries called Casey Blue: Beyond Tomorrow. Coup d’etat. Gen-active. Jezebelle. Killapalooza. The Kindred. The Monarchy. The Patriots. Phantom Guard. The Programme. Point Blank. Savant Garde. Sci-tech. The superman/gen13 crossover. Wildsiderz. Wraithborn. Zero girl. If this breaks the record for most requests in a single post please let me know.

7 Likes

Hey @mccrackenj816.1878, it indeed breaks my record but I don’t know about THE record haha. Anyways I added those to our list :slight_smile:

Thanks!

7 Likes

Thank you.

4 Likes

Joke about the penname of a member?

5 Likes

:thinking: Do you mean cracken and “breaks?” If so, my mind took the wheel on that one lol. Not my intention!

5 Likes

Wow, just realized the Shea Fontana / Agnes Garbowska (and others) DCSHG comics are not on here!

• Gen 1
    • Graphic Novels
      • DC Super Hero Girls: Finals Crisis (2016)
      • DC Super Hero Girls: Hits and Myths (2016)
      • DC Super Hero Girls: Summer Olympus (2017)
      • DC Super Hero Girls: Date With Disaster! (2018)
      • DC Super Hero Girls: Search for Atlantis! (2018)
    • Digital First series
      • DC Super Hero Girls: Past Times at Super Hero High (2016) #1-12
      • DC Super Hero Girls: Out of the Bottle (2017) #1-12
  • Gen 2
    • Graphic Novels (Amy Wolfram, not Shea Fontana)
      • DC Super Hero Girls: At Metropolis High (2019)
      • DC Super Hero Girls: Midterms (2020)
      • DC Super Hero Girls: Powerless (2020)
    • Digital First series
      • DC Super Hero Girls: Spaced Out (2017) #1-13
      • DC Super Hero Girls: Weird Science (2019) #1-14
      • DC Super Hero Girls: Infinite Frenemies (2020) #1-5 (assorted creators)
    • Print-exclusive stories from DC Super Hero Girls 100-Page Giant (2020) #1-2
5 Likes

Very much please yes!

5 Likes

I agree with the request, please make it happen, if you do, I’ll happily do a DC Super Hero Girls Month over at DC Animated Club.:grinning:

4 Likes

@keath Really not going easy on me, eh? Haha no problem at all :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I added those in and also mentioned a few other users @Mae & @Reaganfan78 are interested as well!

7 Likes

Thankyou!:grinning:

4 Likes

Thank you for the Golden Age requests.

If your editors are looking fir someone with the patience and desire to sort out GA DC/National/All-American/Fawcett/Quality books and discreetly remove those books which contain dated and insensitive content, I am at your service.

Also, since Giordano bought the Charlton Action Heroes, does that mean DC owns the publishing rights for Ditko’s Beetle, Peacemaker, etc? I know you blessed us with Captain Atom, but I’m asking about the others.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Yeah! More westerns!

5 Likes

I meant the member that goes by THE

4 Likes

Hey Tim!

No such opening for that at the moment, our team of editors/archivists is fairly selective.

As for the rights to Ditko’s Beetle, Peacemaker etc. I’m not 100% sure. I’ll chase it down for you and let you know!

5 Likes

Haha, I did my best to itemize them, as I know many have been reprinted/redistributed under different titles, but I think that’s a clean list of original release format. (I hope.) Hoping that since most, if not all, were released digitally, they might not require any scanning/adapting, but just whatever rights corralling needs to happen?

5 Likes

What about me??? :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

It would be great, if you could add these books:

Secret Origins (1986-1990) #30, #33, #36, #45, #46, and #50

5 Likes

Casey Blue: Beyond Tomorrow is currently available in digital, so it’s notable lack of presence on DCUI is rather mystifying.

I second the request for CB, especially since it just needs to be ported over here due to it already being available in digital.

5 Likes