Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

I’ve noted and re-noted these, sent them on up to the team.

Thank you!

4 Likes

all of our’s too or just keath’s?

2 Likes

Yours and @mojaka too! I thought I had tagged you both in my last response, so sorry! :orange_heart:

4 Likes

I want to second this. I don’t know what is more odd, that there is only one issue of Superman Family, or why that issue of all issues is the lone one. But we need the rest.

I also want to add “The Wierd”, “Superman: The Secret Years” and “Magog”.

Pretty obscure comics, but then again are they any more than Breach?

7 Likes

I just discovered this existed today! Definitely second that!

• Magog (2009) #1-12
6 Likes

Vote #3 for Magog!

6 Likes

Vote #3 for the entire Superman Family run!

5 Likes

Make that Vote No. 4 for Superman Family.

4 Likes

It didn’t do well I remember, but I really thought it was a good book. Although they definitely did not make the main character likeable.

5 Likes

Well, he’s Magog, so I’d hope not.

6 Likes

Hey @DanTheManOne1! I added your support for the Superman Family (1974) series to the list alongside your other three requests. :superman_hv_1:

Hi @keath and @KookieSuperApe! Your support for Magog has been noted as well. :smiley:

Hello @jla172 and @RexRebel, I’ve included your support for the Superman Family on the list. :superman_fan_club:

Thanks everyone! :muscle:

7 Likes

Support for “Superman Family”

6 Likes

Thing is it wasn’t about Magog from Kingdom Come, it was about the Prime Earth/Main Earth whatever it was called Magog. (from the main earth most comics were set in)

5 Likes

Out of curiosity, how many comics are currently on the request list. Hundreds? Thousands?

Everybody’s on board with filling in Wonder Woman’s main title first, right? :smile: :00_wonder_woman_stars: :00_wonder_woman_1982:

6 Likes

With that many requests, it’s no wonder why DC never got around to finish adding The Batman Adventures missing issues for the last 1 1/2 years.:frowning:
Still waiting and hoping. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Oh… was he not terrible before Flashpoint?

5 Likes

Hey @Sean-Malloy, noted your support for this on the list. Thank you! :smiley:

Hi @slatour0694.79644, we have a lot on the request list (not sure if I can give an exact number here) but quite a few have made it onto the platform. Rest assured that requests made here are heard by the right people. :batparrot:

@Reaganfan78 - :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

I don’t doubt it- I have read some of the ones I requested already!

5 Likes

This is a bit niche, but I’d like to request the digitization of some of the insert previews/“prevue pull-outs” from the early 1980s. In each case, the issues they come from have been digitized, but not the pull-outs, to which I ask a simple, plaintive: “why?”. At any rate, these are the ones that I’d like to see digitized:

• Dial H for Hero from Legion of Super-Heroes (1980) #272
  • Wonder Woman from DC Comics Presents (1978) #41
  • Captain Carrot and His Amazing Zoo Crew! from The New Teen Titans (1980) #16
  • Night Force from The New Teen Titans (1980) #21 (Note: this one has already been digitized and is included in the collected edition Night Force by Marv Wolfman: The Complete Series, but it would be nice if it could be appended to the New Teen Titans issue.)
  • Blue Devil from The Fury of Firestorm (1982) #24

Thank you.

9 Likes

We’re just about at the six months from release mark for the beginning of Endless Winter (it should start to debut on DCUI as June unfurls) so be patient, as it will be here in full by the end of next month. :slight_smile:

6 Likes