Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Here are some issues that are ALREADY DIGITIZED and available in digital trades. They merely need to be uploaded as individual issues.

Detective Comics #563 (Moench/Colan)
Available digitally in Batman Arkham: Two-Face

Detective Comics #579 (Barr/Breyfogle)
Available digitally in Batman: The Dark Knight Detective Vol. 1 & Legends of the Dark Knight: Norm Breyfogle Vol. 1

Batman Annual #11 (Moore/Freeman & Collins/Breyfogle)
Available digitally in DC Universe by Alan Moore, Batman: Second Chances, & Legends of the Dark Knight: Norm Breyfogle Vol. 1

Batman Annual #13 (Owsley/Bair & Dooley/Jones)
Available digitally in Batman: The Caped Crusader Vol. 2

Batman Annual #14 (Helfer/Sprouse)
Available digitally in Batman: The Caped Crusader Vol. 3 & Two-Face: A Celebration of 75 Years

8 Likes

How about DC’ The Sandman series by Neil Gaiman? that could be fun.

1 Like

Also DC Universe could we pretty please have Jackie Gleason and the Honeymooners? i just discovered this was a thing and need it in my life now… please?

1 Like

I really wish they would digitize the Broghtest Day: The Atom Special #1 to complete access to Jeff Lemire’s The Atom run

3 Likes

Here’s a long shot: how about some issues of The Adventures of Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis?

3 Likes

I think those are dependent on estate fees/likeness rights/etc.

If it could happen, I’d be all for the Martin and Lewis stuff, along with the Bob Hope comic.

2 Likes

And the never-released comic adaptation of The Day the Clown Cried. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I realize that the entire global audience of the series after thirty years probably begins and ends with me, but with all the talk about Crisis on Infinite Earths, I had a sudden hankering to read DC’s other 1985-1986 multiverse-spanning mega-crossover, DC Challenge!, but it’s not yet available. Again, probably rightly low-priority, but this seems like the best time for a release.

1 Like

Those are in my long boxes if you want to head over. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d love to see the 1992 Justice Society of America be added. We’ve got the 1991 Mini, but not the short lived ongoing that came after it. Which is a shame because I had a random issue of it when I was a kid and it helped spark a life long JSA fan.

I’m also amazed at how much Wildstorm is on here, but the Warren Ellis Stormwatch isn’t. It just seems like a huge oversight, especially since The Authority spins directly out of it.

4 Likes

How about some Captain Carrot. I re-read the first issue and was kinda disappointed the other issues are not here…especially the 2 part Just aLotta Animals arc story.

2 Likes

Does anyone know why Superboy (1994) #100 (the final issue) is randomly missing? It’s not on Comixology, so I assume that means it hasn’t been digitized. But the entire rest of the series has. Except for the last issue. Why? That’s so weird. :confused:

3 Likes

Superboy and the Legion of Superheroes early mid 70s. The Cockrum and Grell era.

3 Likes

Metamorpho: Year One (2007-2008) #'s 1-6 would be a great addition to our library.

Especially since there’s a Featured Collection of Year One stories on the homepage, and it’s one of the few Year One tales not available in digital (and the only one of the 2007-2008 group of Year One mini-series that isn’t available digitally).

Granted, the series obviously can’t make it in time for this current FC, but there’s time to make the next one.

Go 'Pho! :smiley:

1 Like

It seems the DC digitizers aren’t taking most of our suggestions. The mods said a few months ago to expect a detailed post explaining the digitization process. Did I miss that?

2 Likes

Hi friends! Dropping in to let you know that we are noting your requests, and passing them along to our archives custodians. While we can’t make any promises that they will be able to digitize your request, we thank you for letting us know and will continue to fight the good fight :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Batman Noel and Superman Peace on Earth for Christmas please.

3 Likes

Tom Strong’s Terrific Tales

4 Likes

This may’ve been requested already, but the Brave New World one-shot would be an ideal digital candidate.

Martian Manhunter finally got a pair of pants in it, and I believe it’s where we first saw Ryan Choi’s Atom too.

2 Likes