Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Still waiting for the Green Arrow Annuals, and The Question Quarterly.

2 Likes

patiently waits for the rest of the Godfall arc to hit digital

Any time, DC proper. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

How do I triple like this? There are lots of titles I’d love to have digitized, but Challengers and Sea Devils may top the list for me!

1 Like

There are a lot of series I’d like to see completed
Green Arrow (1988-1998)
we still need 13-20, 25-79, 101-109, 113-133 and 136-137

Justice Society of America 1-10 (1992)
By Len Straziewski and Mike Parobeck

Flash (1959-1985) Barry’s Original Run!
WE NEED!!! 213-214, 216-274, 276, 279, 285-299, and 301-339!

I mean, there are plenty of others that still need releasing but these three series have not seen very many releases in a while and it would be great if we could start filling in some holes.

3 Likes

Seems like people are suggesting no name heroes like Superman and flash
. Where’s the demand for the cornerstone characters, the foundational archetypes? You know who I mean… We need more Captain Carrot and the Amazing Zoo Crew.

4 Likes

I second this. The world needs Superman, but it ALSO needs more of Captain Carrot and the Amazing Zoo Crew in digital form.

1 Like

I want to see some of DC’s forgotten experiments…

5 Likes

I’ve not read this, but it looks quite intriguing. Thank you for the heads-up.

1 Like

Still waiting on the Green Arrow Annuals, and The Question Quarterly.

1 Like

Dc/masters of The Universe crossover

2 Likes

I would like to see…
Batman (1989)
Batman Returns
Batman Forever
Batman & Robin
The Batman Adventures 29-36
The Batman Adventures: Lost Years 1-5
The Riddler first comic appearance.

5 Likes

Green Lantern 1-47

5 Likes

tosses a few dice onto the table

Steven T. Seagle’s run on Superman (1987-2006) would be dandy to have in digital. I believe it starts around #188 or so, and concludes in #200.

4 Likes

I’d like to second the addition of Justice League Europe #14-end and the annuals. Anything from the Giffen era Justice Leagues, please. Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Given that DC Daily just celebrated it’s 300th episode, I’d be keen on seeing Action Comics #300 and Superman #300 get some digital love.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, Gerard Jones, the primary writer on Green Lantern during that run was convicted of some really reprehensible criminal behavior and those books were pulled after everything came to light.

1 Like

Can we please add some more issues of Flash Comics? It looks like we’re lacking in Golden Age Flash.

4 Likes

AMEN!!!
I have two Golden Age Flash Archives books in my library…

You’d think at least all the issues that made it into those two volumes would have been made available digitally by now! (not to mention the reprinted stories that were included in Greatest flash Stories ever Told, Flash the Greatest stories ever Told, Flash celebrating 75 Years of the Scarlet Speedster AND Flash: 80 years!)

I mean there’s a LOT of Jay Garrick adventures that need to be out there. I thought we’d get more last year as part of the summer long binge release of all the Hawkman series (Hawkman was Flash’s primary back-up feature in the original Flash comics run.) But we didn’t get anything of the Golden Age Flash or Hawkman after that. Just more Batman, more Superman, same-old, same-old!

(I’m sorry, I know we had Superman and Batman anniversaries back to back but after a while it got really frustrating to only see those issues come up on Comixology and then DC Universe week after week! and not get any Golden age Flash or More Fun or All-American Comics to go along with them. (Heck, Wonder Woman didn’t even get a splurge of Golden Age releases for her Anniversaries!)

4 Likes

The series I’d like to see filled out beyond the scattered issues currently available is the much-maligned The Brave and the Bold. Yes, there are a lot of clunkers in the run, but there’s also a unique and touching portrayal of Plastic Man, plus some solid Alan Brennert stories.
The Silver Age Green Lantern (1960) series has that weird gap from the 90s to #161, including #143, which I believe has (in the letter column, hosted by Marv Wolfman) the very first reference to the story that would become Crisis on Infinite Earths, so has some significance beyond being the early Omega Men stories.

6 Likes