Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Hi @Abrax, Thank you for the request. I have sent it over to the team.

6 Likes

Hi @KookieSuperApe. I have sent your request over to the team!

7 Likes

They’re finally giving us Ditko’s Blue Beetles so you getting his 1st appearance as the back-up story.

6 Likes

Is Superman vs Muhammad Ali possible? I am guessing it might be in purgatory bc of Ali Estate since it’s such an iconic comic book done by all-time greats.

6 Likes

Oh yeah, that was a request of mine for many years. Happy to finally see it!

5 Likes

No promises, but never say never! I’ll add it to the list of requests for the content team, thank you @TurtlePower. :slight_smile: :turtle:

Welcome back to the community @Abrax - please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything! :star:

7 Likes

Since we are getting Warlord added to DCUI, I would like to request Conqueror of the Barren Earth. (Also, when we reach the appropriate issues of Warlord, will the Barren Earth backups be included?)

6 Likes

Thank you for the request @idle453.87595, I’ll get this jotted down for the team. :writing_hand:

Regarding the Barren Earth backups - unfortunately, I don’t have information on this right now, but we’ll look into this and get back to you if we get an answer!

6 Likes

Hey, @idle453.87595! :wave: Just wanted to follow up on this - can you clarify for the team which specific issues you’re referring to?

6 Likes

The Conqueror of the Barren Earth mini-series is from 1985. The Warlord issues that have it as a backup are #63 to #88 (1982-1984). I have the mini but have not read any of the Warlord stories and hope they are included when these issues eventually get added. (I guess there’s not a rush to get the mini added as the original stories will be at least a year away.)

7 Likes

It seems there is a substantial gap in the Green Arrow 1988 series by Mike Grell. It’s unfortunate, as they seem to be complete in the volumes section, but not the issues. Is this an error?

7 Likes

Thank you for the clarification, @idle453.87595 - we’ll follow up with the team regarding this!

Welcome back to the community, @glasco0623.13026! I’ve moved your post to this thread (Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread) as this is where we collect requests for specific comics to be added to our platform. We also have the following thread for reporting comic book errors: MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇.

Regarding the Green Arrow (1998-1998) series, I can see that the volumes are exclusively for our DCUI ULTRA users while the regular issues are not. This may be where the discrepancy lies - I’ll make a note of this to discuss with the team. Thank you for the flag! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

This again! Cmon!

5 Likes

Welcome back to the community, friend!

I’m happy to note this request for you again :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Just for fun, I’d like to see a sub category where all the currently available books from the Go Go Checks era are all collected in one place. They are all so delightfully goofy and fun to read.

PS. Can we get the Silver Age Plastic Man book, please?

7 Likes

Thanks for the requests @timpowers. I have sent them over to the team.

7 Likes

Thank you for your reply. I am just wondering if the missing GA 1988-98 individual issues are missing out of error, or are they scheduled to be added.
Any info you provide is appreciated!

4 Likes

The Heckler (1992-1993) 1-6.

7 Likes

Thank you for the request, @Batmanlives1939! I’ve got your support noted for the team. :batparrot:

Just wanted to let you know that we’re still looking into this. Thank you for your patience!

7 Likes

It’s a bird GN
Superman under a yellow Sun PF

5 Likes