Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

It occurred to me that DC Silent Tales (and thus Speechless 6) was not posted to the site. Is it possible to get at least the missing speechless issue or the whole collection added? Also, in my usual obscure request tradition, I would like to request Spanner’s Galaxy, Atari Force (and the Swordquest issues that came with the games.), The Hiding Place graphic novel from Piranha Press (My LCS never got their order of it in and I think it’s the only Piranha Press issue I haven’t read) and The KFC issues. I know licencing may prevent some of this, but I thought I’d try.

6 Likes

Thank you for the support for this title, @idle453.87595 ! I’ve got this noted down for the team.

4 Likes

Greetings Mod Squad! :purple_heart: Just thought of one:

6 Likes

Hi @Razzzcat. I have let the team know about your request. Please let us know if you think of any others!

8 Likes

I am not really sure where to post this request as the books are all on DCUI and this is more of a collection request.

For the Dark Crisis Collection issue 0 is missing. This was a FCBD book.

I apologize if I posted in the wrong thread. I didn’t see another that would fit this topic better.

7 Likes

Hey I have let the team know about your request. Please let us know if you think of any others!

6 Likes

Thank you, @Stoic_Jester!!! Is there a better place to put those kind of requests?

6 Likes

You’re welcome and you’re in the right place. We also take collection requests.

6 Likes

Happy July! I’ve returned to make my monthly digital request post.

In the interest of completing the archives of my favorite character, I would like to make the following requests for additions to the archive:

• Mysterious Suspense (1968) #1
  • Green Arrow (1988) Annual #1-3
  • The Question Quarterly (1990) #1-5

Thank you for your consideration. I would greatly appreciate anyone who could second these requests to help boost their urgency. My campaign for a full digital Question archive predates even the DC Universe service, with emailed requests to ComiXology back in the day before the Denny O’Neil Question series was digitized. I am grateful that there is a space here for my wishes to be heard.

8 Likes

I will second these.

6 Likes

I happily did it once before and I shall happily strike my sign marked “Seconded!” that is mounted upon a high-quality stake into the fertile earth of my thread, once more.

Rams his “Seconded!”-marked sign into the fertile earth of his thread.

In the words of Seymour Skinner, “Done and done…and I mean done.”

5 Likes

Thank you @HubCityQuestion, @idle453.87595, and @Vroom - I’ve got these requests noted down for the team. :0_the_question_jlu:

6 Likes

I will second these requests too!

7 Likes

I will…

One, two, three other people?

I’ll fourth these!

6 Likes

Thank you all. Your votes are valuable to me.

6 Likes

May the Fourth be with you.

4 Likes

In honor of @HubCityQuestion very reasonable request, i refuse to second, but I will make a second request.

• Mysterious Suspense (1968) #1
  • Green Arrow (1988) Annual #1-3
  • The Question Quarterly (1990) #1-5
6 Likes

Thanks @RG02, @Jurisdiction, and @RexRebel - I’ll take note of y’all’s support as well. :tada:

7 Likes

The Witching Hour (1969) #3, #14-#85

5 Likes

A digitization request for Independence Day: Uncle Sam (1997). Thank you.

7 Likes