Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

:musical_note: I don’t wannabe alone no more. Whoops I done it. :musical_note:

4 Likes

First time poster who came here specifically to request The Demon by Alan Grant be added to the digital collection. A wonderful run that deserves a digital home in DCUInfinite. I see this person also requested this title so I am seconding his request. Thank you!

6 Likes

Hi @darwinmayflower3.67281. Welcome to the community! Please let me or any of the other moderators know if you need anything. I have noted your request and sent it over to the team.

5 Likes

I second all of these

6 Likes

More of the old Adventure Comics (1935 on) run. There were some great Hourman, Sandman, Manhunter, and Starman stories from #40 onwards til like somewhere in the #80s. The Adventure Comics run on DCUI starts at #103 and skips around a bunch from there, basically highlighting some of the more popular characters. But early Adventure Comics is really good too!

6 Likes

How do we request to have Superman and the Earth Steelers added, as well as the 3 volumes of Generations by John Byrne and the 3rd Volume of the Superfriends/Superpowers comics from 86?

7 Likes

Thank you @Batmanlives1939 and @MoukaYuki for the requests - I’ve got them added to our list for the team! :batparrot:

Welcome back to the community @xsailor5! :tada: I’ve moved your post to this thread (Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread), which is where we collect requests for content to be added to DCUI. I have noted down your support for these titles for our team. Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything!

6 Likes

Hello @Moderators,
Can you guys please add…
Superman (1939) #24-#33 #30 is the first appearance og Mr. Mxyzptlk and would love to see that. :slightly_smiling_face:
The Batman Strikes #22-#50
The Batman Adventures #29-#36

Thankyou.

5 Likes

Thank you for the requests @Reaganfan78, I’ll get them noted for you. :+1:

5 Likes

You should have left “rewuests”, as it was funny in a Bugs Bunny/Porky Pig-ish way. :wink:

5 Likes

Scarlett (1993-1994) 1-14.

5 Likes

Thank you for the support for this title, @Batmanlives1939! I’ve got this noted down for the team. :batparrot:

Drat, I was hoping no one would notice before I snuck the edit in! I’ll keep that in mind for next time. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Thanks

5 Likes

My four eyes are quite sharp…especially when I just happened to be viewing the thread when you posted “rewuests”.

Viva la coincidental timing! :smile:

5 Likes

JSA Vs. Kobra (2009-2010) 1-6.

6 Likes

Xombi (1994-1996) 0-21.
My Name is Holocaust (1995) 1-5.
Heroes (1996) 1-6.
Wise Son: The White Wolf (1996-1997) 1-4.
Kobalt (1994-1995) 1-16.
Witchcraft (1994) 1-3.
Kindred (1994) 1-4.
World’s Finest (1999-2000) 1-10.
Legends of the World’s Finest (1994) 1-3.

7 Likes

Witchcraft (1994) and it’s sequel are available on the Ultra tier.

7 Likes

Thank you

5 Likes

Thank you for the requests @Batmanlives1939 (and for the help @idle453.87595) - I’ve got these logged for the team. :batparrot:

6 Likes

Thanks

5 Likes