Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

The Witching (2004-2005) 7-10.

3 Likes

I’d like to request Superman the 10 cent adventure 2003 #1, it features the first appearance of Cir-El.

4 Likes

Thank you @Batmanlives1939 and @RG02, I’ll get these passed along! :+1:

5 Likes

Adding a request for Superman (1939-2011) #309 as it is the third part of a three part story, and I am guessing people have been dissapointed to read the first two parts and find out the conclusion is not there.

6 Likes

I’ll second this

4 Likes

I will get these requests sent along, thank you @DanTheManOne1 and @Batmanlives1939! :+1:

6 Likes

Thanks

4 Likes

I’ll second this

3 Likes

Thank you thank you! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I just got to look at the 2 Starman Compendium volumes, and I’m sorry, but whoever has made the call to not allow these to be released digitally needs to be spoken with. These books are great and make it easy to follow 7+ year-long saga in 2 easy volumes.

3 Likes

Definitely agree with that.

1 Like

Hi @fb_digital.comics.fans.group and @RexRebel, thank you for the feedback. I’ve passed this along to the content team. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Now that we have Fables, Lucifer, and Unwritten the original 75 issue run of The Books of Magic is by far the thing that I want added the most. Ever since Vertigo finally started getting added these were at the top of my dream comic list even if this one is not as popular as some others.

3 Likes

What did they say in response?

1 Like

I’ll add that to the list :slight_smile:. Welcome to the community, btw! Be sure to let us moderators know if you ever need anything at all.

We usually just relay the information over to their team so that they may gain information regarding how many people want what, which helps them understand how they should proceed.

2 Likes

Are we ever going to get Wonder Woman #231-273? I am desperately wanting to reread the return to WWII and the stories from the early 80s…

4 Likes

Thank you for that request, @MovieAddict! I’ve passed it along to the team for you. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you. It’s a wierd thing that it says that i am a new member because I’m not. I’ve been subscribed to this service since nearly the beginning back when it was just a feature with the movies and animations being the main focus before it split off. I’ve even written on this forum before back when i first picked out my profile pic of unwritten fables, but all of that disappeared and it said i was new. I’m a new member to Ultra, but really that is it lol

3 Likes

If you happen to catch them by the water cooler, maybe ask them if they hate money? Because I for one would be thrilled to spend my cash on the Starman Compendiums and a bunch of Silver Age Omnis. And all it would take would be the 5 mins needed to load the files onto the Amazon/Kindle servers. But until they do, nobody wins.

3 Likes

Any chance JUSTICE LEAGUE INTERNATIONAL BOOK TWO: AROUND THE WORLD (ISBN 9781779507617) could be made available digitally? The print version was released in January 2021, but for some reason the book was never released digitally.

Thank you!

3 Likes