Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

The Heckler run from ~1992. One of my favorites!

6 Likes

Welcome to the community, new friend! I’ll make note of that request :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Seriously, let’s get the compendium and omnibus line uploaded to comixology/kindle? I have money to spend.

4 Likes

Any chance (no pun intended) of adding the Human Target Special #1 from November 1991?
HumanTargetSpecial

4 Likes

JLA: Welcome to the Working Week (2003)

Written by Patton Oswalt, our library can always use some of his handy-dandy writing.

“Moving on.”

In honor of Dwayne McDuffie:

Justice League of America Wedding Special (2007)

In honor of Mr. McDuffie, getting that book in digital would be a great milestone to check off of the 'ol “wanted in digital” list…especially since its the only issue of his Justice League of America run not yet in digital. :slight_smile:

Speaking of “One more to go and its all in digital”…

Superboy (1994-2002) #100

Requested before, but I’ll be the squeaky wheel on the Request Cart and request it once more, especially since 2023 is Kon’s 30th anniversary and it’d be swell to have the entirety of his first ongoing in digital to commemorate the occasion by.

3 Likes

Thank you for the requests, I’ll note them down ASAP!

4 Likes

Why doesn’t this service have the 75 issue Books of Magic from the 90s?

3 Likes

Welcome back to the community, friendo! I’m not exactly sure why we don’t have the entire series yet, but we at least have 4 issues → The Books of Magic <-. I’m happy to note that down as a request for the service! Feel free to post here if you ever have any more titles you’d like to see on DCUI :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just realized That Superboy and the Legion of Super-Heroes and Superboy (1949-1979) are missing a whole bunch of issues
Superboy 1-194, 196 Superboy and the Legion of Super-Heroes 197-199, 201-221.
Please add, when you get a chance , though I do feel a bit greedy asking for this, since with all the new postings from Ultra, I have a lot of reading to catch up on still.

5 Likes

No need to feel greedy at all! Request away haha, I’ll make note of this ASAP :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Gen13: Rave (1995)

That would definitely be a fun party to attend in digital.

3 Likes

Haha! You bet.

I’ve noted your request — thanks much!

3 Likes

I would like to request Stormwatch (1993-1997) #15. It seems to have been skipped unless there is a reason to not post it.

4 Likes

Got you covered, thank you! :+1:

3 Likes

I’d like to request Superman: Day Of.Doom 1-4 from 2003. I know it’s in the Superman 30th anniversary edition that just released. But I would like it digital too.

4 Likes

Thanks for the request, @RG02! No promises, but we’ll see what the content team can do - I’ll get this noted for them. :writing_hand:

5 Likes

I’d like to request The Flash (1959-1985) #276. It looks like it continues the story from #275 which is on the site. And also #279 which looks like it continues the story from #278.

5 Likes

Books of Magic Volume 2
Issues 1-75
1994-2000

5 Likes

Thank you for the requests @idle453.87595 and @tiocoy! I’ll get these added to the list for our team. :muscle:

4 Likes

I’ll second this

3 Likes