Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Welcome back to the community @hovy! :partying_face: No promises on whether or not the team can get this digitized soon, but I’ll make sure your request is noted for them.

Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ve got a request to put on file: I’d like to see this Special Olympics promotional comic DC published in 1980 featuring Superman.

5 Likes

Thank you for the request @HubCityQuestion! I’ve never heard of this issue but I’d love to see it added - I’ll pass this over to the content team. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I like the selection. I do wish the app would start adding more of the Superman titles from the pre-crisis era, especially the early 80’s.
Also adding Batman issue #349 would be good. It’s kind of weird that it’s missing since 348 and 350 are there.

8 Likes

Hey @SwiftRichard, welcome back to the community! :wave: I’ve gone ahead and moved your post over to this thread (Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread) as this is our dedicated location for DCUI comic requests.

That being said, thank you for your feedback! I’ll note down your support for these titles to our list for the content team. :slight_smile: Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you need anything else or have further requests to add!

3 Likes

Matt Wagner’s Etrigan The Demon 4 issue run from the 80’s.
The Demon series from the 90’s.

3 Likes

Gotcha, thanks for the requests :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It blows my mind that this app doesn’t have Warlord on here. It WAS the comic to last through the DC Implosion.

2 Likes

Hopefully one day we’ll have more! Thanks for the request :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Are there any plans to provide copies of more “Golden Age Comics” on DC Universe? Enjoy what is here from Batman and All-Star Comics 80 years ago, but there were a lot of past characters with history- Golden Age stories of Flash, Green Lantern, Hawkman, Dr.Fate, Spectre, Hourman, Starman, Black Canary, Sandman, Johnny Quick, Green Arrow, Star Spangled Kid, Robin in Star Spangled Comics, Golden Age Aquaman, the Atom, Wildcat, Dr Midnite, Seven Soldiers etc. I am appreciative of the handful of stories that are posted like one Golden Age Green Lantern. But Golden Age Comics fans are also paying customers of DC Universe Ultra. I don’t really expect a response to this question, but if DC chooses not to add at least SOME more of the massive library of Golden Age Comics, then I am going to have to reassess my investment in DC Comics Universe Ultra next year.

5 Likes

Hi @jeffrey.m.imm.usa, welcome back to the community! :wave: Thank you for your valuable feedback. Unfortunately, we do not have estimates or dates to share regarding when you can expect different Golden Age comic issues to arrive on the platform. However, you are always welcome to request on this thread (Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread) the specific issues you’d like to see added to the DCUI platform. I’ll be noting this down as a general request for Golden Age issues for our content team, but feel free to let us know any specific requests when you have a moment. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Providing DC gets past its silly digital ban on Gerard Jones-penned works, this would be fun to have in digital:

Justice League (1987) Annual #9

It was drawn by Jeff Parker, he of Bone and Shazam: The Monster Society of Evil (among other works) fame and is quite the tale.

Elsewhere…

Being that Priest’s Superman: Lost #1 debuts this week, the below annual would be a fun blast from the past of his to have in digital at some point:

Justice League (1987) Annual #10

2 Likes

Just what I like to see (MM front and center). Thanks for the request :slight_smile:

4 Likes

“No prob, Bob.” and “Hey, thank you.

Speaking of Priest’s Justice America Annual #10, I’ve another request from his '90s output:

Triumph (1995) #s 1-4

We have a few books with Triumph in our library. Having his solo gig to go with them would be most triumphant and then some.

3 Likes

Gotcha gotcha! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Grazie, amico. :it:

3 Likes

House of Mystery 305-319
I just binge-read all the I, Vampire stories up to HoM 304 and now I’m un-dying to read the rest!

6 Likes

Got it, thank you! :slight_smile:

:joy: nice

6 Likes

WildC.A.T.s volume 1 (1992-1998) 21-50.

5 Likes

I’ll second that. :+1:t2:

Speaking of WildC.A.T.S, the remainder (issues 23-30) of the 2008-2011 volume would be ideal as well.

5 Likes