Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

I’m currently working my way through the post-Crisis era, chronologically, so I’m sure I’ll be posting other requests over time, but for starters:

The Demon (Vol. 2, 1987) #1-4
Warlord (Vol. 1, 1976-1988) #1-133 (but particularly from 1986-1988)

The only Warlord issues available on DCUI are the two Legends crossover issues.

9 Likes

Thank you for the requests @Legionnaire3K! I’ve added these to the list - please feel free to let us know if you have any others as you continue your reading journey. :muscle:

6 Likes

More Warlord requests, yay! :hugs:

A couple new requests:

Action Comics (1938-2011) #560

Superman: For Earth (1991)

7 Likes

seconded

4 Likes

Someone’s a fan of Superman! Thanks for the suggestions, I’m happy to add em in :slight_smile:

Gotcha gotcha!

5 Likes

gracias!

4 Likes

As Mr. Burns once said, “Well, duh!” :wink:

By H’ronmeer’s beard, I thank you, fellow last son of an extinguished alien race that calls Earth his home.

bows in a gracious fashion, then leaves a plate of Chocos on the counter

4 Likes

I second these comics of Superman! They look really interesting to read.:grinning:

5 Likes

They are Mister President, they are!

I bought both on Tuesday (and for only two bucks each) and enjoyed them quite heartily.

4 Likes

Ok, I stand corrected :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Got your support noted on our list, thanks @Reaganfan78! :partying_face:

6 Likes

Justice League of America 203 (original series) is missing Page 11

5 Likes

Please digitize Super Powers (1986) 1-4

6 Likes

You might have better luck in this thread: https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/master-topic-dcui-submit-all-comic-book-errors-here/

5 Likes

Thanks

6 Likes

Thank you for the request @TClone1989! I’ve added your support for this title to our list. :partying_face:

As @SaintBrodie already noted (thanks!), we take care of comic error reports on the below thread. I see you’ve already submitted the report on that thread as well, so thank you! This thread is exclusively for comic requests. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I found out that threshold series from new 52 isn’t on digital which i find odd because it’s pretty new.

Also
JLA earth-2 by grant Morrison/frank quietly

Brightest day aftermath swamp thing

6 Likes

:confused:

5 Likes

Thanks for the requests :slight_smile:! Please remember to use the following format to submit requests: [Title] [Year] [Issue #]

6 Likes

Adding some echoes please to timpowers and HubCityExclamation’s prior requests for

Captain Marvel Adventures (1941-1953) #1-150

As well as, of course …

:wink:

9 Likes