Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Green Lantern (1990) #1-47 please!

6 Likes

Welcome to the community @d_rekt!

Also, I second that request

4 Likes

Thank you for the requests @Vroom, @d_rekt (welcome to the community!), and @Jurisdiction! I’ve got them all added to the list. :muscle:

7 Likes

Thank you, Titan of Thanagar. :+1:t2:

4 Likes

I have a feeling that most of these would have some copyright issues that would need to be negotiated.

3 Likes

Probably

2 Likes

Strange Adventures #206-210 are on here now, as part of the Talent Spotlight on Neal (unfortunately it was after we lost the man himself).

3 Likes

Batman: Birth of the Demon (1993).
Batman: Bride of the Demon (1990).

3 Likes

Thanks for the update!

4 Likes

Thanks for the requests!! :slight_smile:

@bigby65.78080 Thanks for that clarification!

5 Likes

I didn’t see this list before because it was before i joined, but if possible I would love to have the Whiz Kids comics (the Radio Shack Superman ones in the list.) The first computer I used was a TRS-80 at our school and they would occasionally give packets of these comics.

5 Likes

Great request, thank you! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m currently working my way through Swamp Thing comics and noticed that the Annual #1 for the 1982-1996 series isn’t on DCUI. (nor are 3-6 for that matter) I would like to request them all but was wondering if maybe there was a rights issue with #1 since it was the movie adaptation.

6 Likes

Now that we have Fables on here, let’s see if we can also get the off-shoot series, graphic novels, and one-shots:

• Cinderella: Fables Are Forever
  • Cinderella: From Fabletown With Love
  • Everafter: From the Pages of Fables
  • Fables: 1001 Nights of Snowfall
  • Fables: The Last Castle
  • Fables: The Wolf Among Us
  • Fables: Werewolves of the Heartland
  • Fairest
  • Fairest: In All The Land
  • Jack of Fables
  • The Literals

These have all already been digitized, by the way. Thank you.

8 Likes

I second all of these.

4 Likes

Third!

Also, would like to see the remaining issues (and one-shots/specials) of Neil Gaiman’s masterpiece The Sandman added!

5 Likes

Thanks for the request! I’m not sure about whether or not there is a rights issue, however. We have #2 so that’s a good sign we may get the others in the future!

Great requests! Thank you thank you :slight_smile:

@RexRebel Got that second!

@bigby65.78080 Got your third + The Sandman request!

5 Likes

We have Fables! That’s awesome! Just in time for the new series!

7 Likes

Manhunter (Vol. 2) 1994-1995 Issues #1-#12
Issue #0 is up, but the other 12 are not.

6 Likes

Thanks for joining us here in the community and submitting your request! I’ve made note of it. :slight_smile:

5 Likes