Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Welcome to the community @marcopolo.71815! Thanks for making a request; I’ve added your support for this title to our list. :muscle:

Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything! :batparrot:

3 Likes

It’s Game Time (1955) 1-4

3 Likes

Great request, thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi. I love this service but I want to remind you that DC published a lot of comic books before 2005. Let’s see some of those.

7 Likes

Hey @timpowers, welcome back to the community and thank you for sharing your feedback! :wave:

If you have any specific comic series or issues you’d like to see that were published prior to 2005, feel free to submit a request through this thread by posting the following information:

[Title] [Year] [Issue #]

We forward this to the team in charge of uploading comics to the platform so they stay in the know about what our community members want to see next. Please feel free to let the moderator team know if you have any questions! :batparrot:

3 Likes

Cool

Captain Marvel Adventures 1941 #’s 1-1509

5 Likes

Thanks for specifying! I’ve added your request to our sheet. :+1:

3 Likes

Police Comics 1941 #s 1-127
Flash Comics 1940 #s 2-104
Keep ‘em coming.

7 Likes

Thanks for requesting these, @timpowers! I’ve added them to our list. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m sure these have been requested previously, but I’ll throw my suggestions into the ring.

• The rest of the Batman (1940) and Detective Comics that haven’t been added yet.
  • Watchmen, Killing Joke. I’m assuming you’re having right issues with Moore, but they’d be a great addition
  • Three Jokers
4 Likes

Those are some great requests! Thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Is it possible to get Piranha Press issues? If so, I would request Epicurus the Sage and Beautiful Stories for Ugly Children.

4 Likes

Got those added! Thanks much! :smile:

2 Likes

All-American Comics 1940 #17-102

4 Likes

Good deal, got those noted. Thank you!

1 Like

Will we be notified if our requests get added?

3 Likes

Moderators will inform you in this thread that they’ve added your requests to the request database (for lack of the technical term ATM).

However, we are not informed if and when our requests specifically result in books being added to the digital landscape, likely due to assorted legal reasons.

4 Likes

You can always check the monthly release threads to see what will be added to DCUI for the coming month:

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/tag/whats-coming

That’s about as much notice as we get as to what’s being added to DCUI.

3 Likes

What legal reasons could there be for that?

3 Likes

Hello! It’s been a while, so I’d like to resubmit a few requests for archival Question stories.

If I had only 3 digitization wishes, they would be:

Blue Beetle (1967) #1-5
Green Arrow Annual (1988) #1-3
The Question Quarterly #1-5

Thank you.

5 Likes