Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Thank you for throwing your support behind these titles, @Batmanlives1939! I’ve noted this on our list. :fireworks:

7 Likes

Thanks

6 Likes

Any chance of getting the Primal Age stories added here? I would like to read them and never got to Target to get them.

6 Likes

Not sure on the exact chances of seeing them make it on DCUI, but I can certainly add your support for them to our list. Thanks for the request, @MovieAddict! :muscle:

8 Likes

Much appreciated!!! Don’t know if they are available anywhere at this point.

6 Likes

Just in the Giant that Target had, but your request is most welcome. :+1:t2:

5 Likes

I would like to request Sergio Aragones Destroys DC

6 Likes

Got that noted, thanks much!

5 Likes

Green Lantern: Dragon Lord (2001) #1-#3

For those who don’t know, this was a mini-series written by Doug Moench taking place in 7th century China focusing on Jong Li, a monk who became the first Green Lantern on Earth. I only just found out about this series very recently and would definitely like to read it in digital form.

6 Likes

Welcome to the community @KentuckyFriedSnake! :wave: Thank you for this request - I agree that this sounds like an incredibly interesting series to read. I’ve added your support for this title to our list for the team. :00_lc_green_lantern:

Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything! :muscle:

7 Likes

Hello @moderators,
Can you please add your Star Trek comics, I hope Paramount studio would allow it, I would like to see…
Star Trek (1984-1988, 1989-1996)
Star Trek The Next Generation (1988-1996)
Star Trek/Green Lantern crossover

Thankyou for your time.

:vulcan_salute::grinning:

4 Likes

I’ll get those added to the list. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

And Star Trek/Legion of Super-Heroes

5 Likes

Thanks for requesting this, @idle453.87595! I’ve added it to the list. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I shall second that one a great read. The Star Trek GL one would be nice as well.

4 Likes

All Superboy Issues from 195 to 220 that are not currently included. Only maybe 4-5 issues from that era are included. Same for the gaps in Brave and Bold, Worlds Finest, Batman, Action Comics from 1972-1978. As many of the creators are no longer around what better way to honor their work - Adams, Cockrum, Aparo, Swan, and many more. Many many issues are not included but for some reason you are adding weekly Captain Carrot? Is there a big call for that? C’mon guys!

8 Likes

These are wonderful requests, thank you so much and welcome back to the community :slight_smile:

Feel free to request more issues that you’d like to see on our service here!

6 Likes

Yes, actually:

7 Likes

Since Superboy came up a few posts back, how’s about…

:superman: Superboy (1994-2002) #100

Yes, I (and others, I’m pretty sure) have requested it before, but its the only issue of the main series not in digital. Let’s fix that, P/TY. :slight_smile:

:superman: Superboy and the Ravers (1996-1998) #'s 1-9 and 11-19

Kon/Con’s 30th anniversary is next year, so some additional digital love for him in the coming months and year to tie into his big 3-0 birthday in 2023 would be most welcome. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I concur!

5 Likes