Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Got those extra ones noted, thanks! :+1:

3 Likes

Hi! Will this be arriving any time soon? :eyes: :00_black_canary: :00_deathstroke:

5 Likes

It’ll be arriving April 5. I’m excited to read it. Thanks for asking!

5 Likes

@Razzzcat and @Green.Lantern Deathstroke Inc. is sooo good (#6 especially, while #7 just came out yesterday (Tuesday), as of this writing).

Definitely curious what youse both think of it when #1 lands.

5 Likes

Since Captain Carrot is being added in April (YAY!) I would like to again request the preview story that was in New Teen Titans 16 either added to that issue or as a separate issue 0.
And the Oz-Wonderland War 1-3.

7 Likes

Thank you for the requests @idle453.87595, I’ve got your additional support noted on the list. :+1:

5 Likes

Creature Commandos (2000) Issues 1-8

4 Likes

That’s a great one, thank you! :]

4 Likes

Happy DCUniversarry @LastSon0fMars, my magnificent martian mate (that’s Australian!)!

3 Likes

Happy Anniversary @LastSon0fMars

3 Likes

Just heard a glowing recommendation for Superman #149 on a podcast and came here to post this after seeing it’s still not on DCUI.

7 Likes

Happy DCUI Anniversary @LastSon0fMars! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Hi, I noticed that these two series were only missing a few issues to be completely digitized. I’d love to see them finished. Thanks.

The Demon (1972) 13-16
Black Lightning (1995) 7-13

8 Likes

Thank you @chaotickairos! I’ve got your support added for both of these titles to the list. :+1:

4 Likes

@Jurisdiction Thanks mate! :smiley: Love the triple M you did there haha

@RexRebel I appreciate it :slight_smile:

Lol @Shayera.Hol literally love that GIF! Thank you and happy belated anniversary to you too!

5 Likes

Dr. Fate (2003).

Thank you.

5 Likes

Love me some Dr. Fate, thank you for the request!

5 Likes

Oh, just realized this is missing, though it’s companion series is available, @HubCityQuestion highlighted it as Mary DeZuniga’s first gig in a 2020 thread, and it is apparently one of Benjamin LeClear’s favorites!

The Sinister House of Secret Love (1971-1972) #1-4

The women writers thread also led me to realize that Goddess Mode is missing, too! Which I swear I asked my LCS to pull print for me, but I never got it!

Goddess Mode (2019) #1-6

5 Likes

Ooooh nice ones, thank you!! :smiley:

3 Likes

I’d also like to second a few…

8 Likes